BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Tova H.
Janesville, IA
This product suits my needs.....easy to use. I would recommend this product. Stays on and does not smudge
RACHEL G.
Buckner, IL
Review for: Ink It!
This stuff does not lie. I don't invest a lot in an eye liner. this stuff seems like the real deal though!! it looks very high end°
aimee p.
San Benito, Tx
Review for: Ink It!
So smooth to apply and lovely color I bought two so I would have another one ready once I finished the first one lol
Erin G.
Independence, MO
Review for: Black Ink
This is a very nice mid-price liquid liner. I use it to make nice, sharp cat eyes. Very nice texture out of the applicator, never too dry, great applicator tip that has a nice smooth glide. The only down side for me is that it didn't last as long as I would have liked in outdoor hot weather, and tends to fade into the fine lines that happen when you're in your 40s. Otherwise, not a bad product at all, as long as you don't mind touching it up!
Allyssa L.
Mesa, AZ
Goes on nice and smooth. I always buy the black color. I like this eye liner because I can put it on and use a Q-tip to make the lines perfect. This eye liner does smudge through out the day.
Olivia M.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Great product, love the smoothness and how it goes on easy and the color is great i would recommend it
Casey A.
Alcoa, TN
This is an awesome eyeliner. I hate having to sharpen a pencil all the time. The colors are vibrant too
Telisha F.
Paragould, AR
My favorite eye liner. No mess. Cleans off easily but doesn't smudge. Looks wonderful. Definitely would recommend.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it somewhat , it work good at first but then it don't after a while, but it could work a little better. but it is cheap after all.
Kate H.
Dickson, TN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love see using grey eyeliner! It changes everything! And this one is so smooth! And affordable!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging