BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
TROUTMAN, NC
This was my favorite eyeliner when I was a teenager. I remember really liking the smudger so I decided to try it again after all these years. The formula goes on very smoothly but doesn't set very well. I bought it in black onyx and had black smudges under my eyes that I had to keep wiping away. It's great for tight lining the water line but it just doesn't have great staying power. I also had trouble with the first little bit breaking off the first time I used it. I won't be buying another one and I may be giving this one to my mom since this is still her go to eyeliner.
Missie J.
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
It's so smooth going on. It's affordable. It's always sharp leaves a nice apperance. I have it in black. The foam tip fell off pretty quickly.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is a pretty good eyeliner. Goes on smooth and has a crisp finish. It doesn't run too bad throughout the day.
Mindy A.
Mindy A.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: Black Ink
One of the best eyeliners I've used. Applies smoothly and evenly without tugging at the eyes. Stays on all day and comes off easily with remover.
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Easy to apply, stays on for hours without smudging. Affordable and you can find it at most drug stores.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this products. It's the only eyeliner I use. I haven't mastered what the white piece does but I love it anyhow. I hope that others choice this over pencils any day
This product Works well and is easy to use with nice colors. Idk what else to write and this thing needs to be long as bro. I'm gotta keep typing Imma look like a crazy bro to to anyone that sees this lmao bro ok time is almost up wow ok how about now ok
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to eyeliner! I have 3 in my makeup bag. It is opaque black and doesn't smudge easy and lasts a while
Sammi B.
Sammi B.
Erie, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is decent. I bought it at Walmart while in a rush. It's not long-lasting.
Christine T.
Christine T.
San Marcos, Tx
This is the only eyeliner I use anymore. It is very smooth and easy to apply, and lasts all day. I've read other reviews about it wearing off quickly, I've never had that problem but I always prime my eyes before applying anything.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging