BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sarah D.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I just recently bought this brand. I do like it the only dislike I have to say about it is the point flexs and bends and does not bounce back making it difficult to get the perfect wing look
Noel W.
Cross Lanes, WV
At first, I loved this eyeliner.. but the more I wore it, the more I started noticing that it smudged as the day went on. I can start out with my eyeliner looking great in the morning & by the afternoon, it's faded & smudged. :/
Cheryl M.
Beaverton, OR
I love self sharpening eye liners. Makes things so much easier. Just grab, twist, apply, and go.
Nicole T.
Sanford, FL
Review for: Black Ink
I'm still kind of a novice when it comes to eyeliner because of all my terrible past experiences with them, this eyeliner changed it all for me! Smooth, easy application! Great staying power! Bold or natural, this versitale liner does it all!
Danielle K.
Pascoag , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought this liner numerous times satisfied every time!! I love how easy and smooth it goes on doesn't run like most liners
Brenna H.
Post Falls , ID
Review for: Black Ink
Awesome eye liner! It makes a perfect line and is fine enough that it doesn't dull out. So glad to have found an upgrade from the Revlon equivalent.
Morgan R.
Lexington, KY
I really like this eyeliner. I can't use liquid eyeliner and this a great alternative. Great for cat eyes.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
Review for: Ink It!
I used this eyeshadow in black for several years, and loved the smooth coverage at a reasonable price. I would definitely purchase this eyeliner again.
Katie H.
Westland, MI
Great basic eyeliner. It's a self sharpener so you don't have to worry about keeping track of a sharpener (which makes it awesome for on the go application or travel). Lasts most of the day without smudging or wearing off, goes on smooth. Budget friendly!
Carmen C.
Hot Springs, AR
I typically don't like a self sharpening eye liner because they seem to fade faster than a pencil to me. This eyeliner exceeded my expectations though and it is a new addition to my make up bag!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging