BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
Love it but I don't know how I feel about the smudger. 🤔 and this tip tends to break easily unlike other tips. The color is great as well as consistency.
Leomarys R.
Leomarys R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buen producto, tiene buena pigmentacion y dura bastante. Me gusta su presentacion y el aplicador o esponjita que tiene en un extremo, ya que ayuda a difuminar o a perfeccionar el acabado en el ojo!
Datona H.
Datona H.
Review for: Black Ink
I really like this eyeliner. So far it stays on the best and my eyes are not irritated by it. I would definitely recommend this to try!
amanda k.
amanda k.
I alternate between different cover girl liners and am currently using this one. I do like it! You don't have to sharpen or heat it. It goes on black the first time and last a while. You twist the end to eject more liner stick. The other end has a small wedged sponge to correct errors. Only con is it has a tendency to fade and to leak into your eyeball...
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Remington, IN
This is my favorite eyeliner. I love how it goes on and you don't have to sharpen it. I love how it stays on all day!
Greissy P.
Greissy P.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product by Influenster. I always do black eyeliner and this is brown, so I discovered another use: It has changed my eyebrows' life. Yep. My eyebrows. It's EXCELLENT for doing your eyebrows (trace the initial lines) then you blend with an eyebrow brush and a bit of eyeshadow and you're ready to go! :D
Trudy S.
Trudy S.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love Covergirl anything but especially their eye liner. Always works good, stays on and comes off easy
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
This is my favorite liner and the only eye liner that I use. I've used it now for 8 years. It's incredible!! You don't have to worry about using a sharpener which is a huge plus. It goes in smooth and easily.
jena e.
jena e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in black onyx from pinchme in exchange for an honest review. I'm extremely happy with this eyeliner and how it performed. I normally use eye pencils and it can be annoying to have to sharpen them especially if your in a hurry. This eyeliner on the other hand lives up to its claim that it will sharpen itself. All you have to do is twist it. It's also very gentle and easy to apply. The smudger end is also really nice if you want a more smoky look and it's also very gentle. I have oily eyelids and was happy that this liner stayed put. At a great price in stores you can't go wrong. I recommend to others looking for a good eyeliner.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have been using this eye liner since high school! I love trying new liner but this will always be my stand bye. After some use it doesn't always go on smooth but if you have a gas stove you can VERY QUICKLY put tip over flame and it will go on perfect!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging