BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Theresa B.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Not bad. Very black and goes on easily. The tip takes some getting use to though
Angelia W.
Lexa, AR
Review for: Violet
Colors were nice and smooth wearing no mess. Stays on for quite a while even through sweat and rain.
Felisha L.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Ink It!
This liner is easy to apply and stays on all day. I have it in black. I also have sensitive eyes and it does not irritate them :)
stephany m.
Andover, OH
Review for: Copper Ink 270
It was great because it stayed on but if you at new on putting liner on it was a little harder to handle.
Christine K.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Staying power isn't bad and the color is great! Brings out green eyes really well and is especially great in the summer months for a bronzed, smoky eye without any effort
Laura N.
Mckinney , Tx
Review for: Ink It!
Good eyeliner with easy to use tip. I prefer black and brown to colors. Good coverage.
Lisa Z.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Ink It!
I tried this for the first time last month. I never wear eyeliner so this was new to me. however, it was very easy to put on.
Sarah H.
Laurel, In
Review for: Ink It!
Very smooth,accurate and easy to apply. I wear contacts and some products cause irritation but I had a great experience with this eye liner
Megan P.
Columbia , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this liner I usually wear black but I recently purchased smoke grey by mistake. I still love it even though the color is much lighter!
Megan M.
Review for: Black Onyx
Works okay. Doesn't stay on very long for me though, could be because I have a problem with oil. Seems to work better for my mom who doesn't have a problem with oily skin.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging