BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Madison G.
Madison G.
Landing, NJ
This is a great product, and its quick and easy to use. It goes on very smoothly, and does not smudge.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Remington, IN
This is my favorite eyeliner. I love how it goes on and you don't have to sharpen it. I love how it stays on all day!
Josephine S.
Josephine S.
The pigmintation on this eyeliner is alright, it is very precise and small..perfect for upper or lower lash line. It does tend to dry up a little and there are other eyeliners that definitely do a better job, but I haven't found one that is this precise.
Datona H.
Datona H.
Review for: Black Ink
I really like this eyeliner. So far it stays on the best and my eyes are not irritated by it. I would definitely recommend this to try!
Laura J.
Laura J.
Rapid City, SD
I love this eyeliner. It's self sharpening which is super convenient and goes l. Looking like any cream based eyeliner. It also comes in a variety of colors. I've recommended this product to many friends and gotten several compliments.
Rosana T.
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recieved this cover girl perfect point plus eyeliner in black from Influenster to test complimentary. I love the first few hours but after I noticed it started to smudge a little bit . I still would recommend it's affordable.
penny s.
penny s.
Pineville, KY
I love the ea.se of not having to sharpen this pencil. It has the same great coverage as other covergirl products
Kristy G.
Kristy G.
Lakewood, Oh
Review for: Black Ink
This is the only eyeliner I've used (besides liquid liner), that I apply once and it lasts me all day. I never have to fix it halfway through my day.
Randi H.
Randi H.
Kinda steep price but over all its the best pencil type of eyeliner out there!
jena e.
jena e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in black onyx from pinchme in exchange for an honest review. I'm extremely happy with this eyeliner and how it performed. I normally use eye pencils and it can be annoying to have to sharpen them especially if your in a hurry. This eyeliner on the other hand lives up to its claim that it will sharpen itself. All you have to do is twist it. It's also very gentle and easy to apply. The smudger end is also really nice if you want a more smoky look and it's also very gentle. I have oily eyelids and was happy that this liner stayed put. At a great price in stores you can't go wrong. I recommend to others looking for a good eyeliner.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging