BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this liner. the fact that I don't have to worry about carrying a sharpener around with me is a plus!
Anna E.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Didn't end up preferring the colt but went on very well. Didn't say stay on as long as I'd hoped.
Crista S.
Lawton , OK
Review for: Ink It!
So I want to say I was in Walgreens, I was just walking around seeing what's to see as I waited for a script to be filled. So anytime I'm there I check out their cosmetics (they have great sales and usually a coupon or two to be used also). I want to say I got this product after sale, coupon l, and rewards for about $3. I love ink liners over pencil because it seems to come off a lot easier and not much smearing. It is so easy to apply since the tip is a good size, so you can basically make it as thin or thick as you want for intensity. It seems to last a long time since it's is quite easy to apply and not much mess or mistakes during application. I would probably buy it again (and at regular price).
Christina H.
Fort Irwin, CA
Review for: Ink It!
Covergirl Perfect Ink it eyeliner in black is a great product. I love how crisp the lines are, and how long it lasts. A con of it is that it does last too long, and is hard to take off.
Nicole B.
Providence Forge, VA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I've never been a super big fan of covergirl but I decided I wanted to try out this new eyeliner for the summer. I wasn't pleased with the color payoff or longevity.
Kristen H.
Cockeysville, MD
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I bought it because it wasn't too expensive and I liked that it was waterproof. After I used it once, the tip kept breaking off. It wasn't turned up too high and it seemed very dry. Maybe I could chalk it up to a bad batch, but I won't buy again.
Nicky  K.
Boise, ID
Review for: Violet
Absolutely love this! ! I can't live without it now that I've started using it
Mary B.
Rio Grande
Review for: Ink It!
I use it fior a work party and everyone was stunning about my eyes. I have asian shape eyes and I like to make it more fine and cat eye. Love the black color and everything to make my eyes look good
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
Review for: Black Onyx
Love my cover girl black eyeliner. Goes on smooth. I never have to worry about it clumping up on me. Goes great with every color eye shadow I decide to wear.
Christina R.
lorain, Oh
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on smooth, perfect for my lower lashes. Does have a tendency to smudge some as the day goes on, but not a big deal when I like the quality of the product itself
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging