BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Remington, IN
This is my favorite eyeliner. I love how it goes on and you don't have to sharpen it. I love how it stays on all day!
Bryanna S.
Bryanna S.
Washington, DC
I love that this eyeliner is retractable. I hate sharpening eyeliner when it gets too low, also the smudging part at the other end of it is great
Annalise M.
Annalise M.
This eyeliner goes on smoothly and precisely, lasts all day, and complements any look. I've never received so much attention to my eye makeup before!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This eyeliner is easy to apply, stays on, and looks excellent. I've tried to use other brands before but this is it for me.
Divya B.
Divya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really in love with these eyeliners. It is so easy to apply and it makes wings very easily. It is also very pigmented. It goes on very smoothly. I would recommend this to eyeliner lovers.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have used cover girl eye liner for years. It's a great cheaper product. The price may be cheaper but the quality is top notch.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Elmendorf, TX
absolutely love how smooth the eye liner glides right on. First time user, and I absolutely love it!
Logan S.
Logan S.
Hilton, NY
This is my go to liner! So much ease of use! No sharpening required here! It lasts a fair amount of time but I do tend to reapply at least once throughout an evening. I prefer this over the pricier brands that have equal quality.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not my favorite eyeliner, but I usually have one of these on hand as backup if I run out of my other eyeliner and can't run to the store soon enough. I do winged eyeliner in the espresso color and I like how the small tip makes getting a perfect point easy. However, the small tip also makes it hard to get the thickness of the line right, and throughout the day this eyeliner smudges a lot, even with primer.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging