BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sharon W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors for women of color.I really feel that the colors are for me. The liner stays put until I take it off
Chrissy D.
Independence, MO
I love all Covergirl products and this is one of my favorites. I love self sharpening and the color stays put.
Christine S.
Phoenix, AZ
It applies smoothly, creating a well-defined line without the harshness of a liquid liner. I love that I can apply more or less depending on how bold I want my look to be, and it's easy to use to create different eyeliner looks.
Ashley V.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is a classic, definitely not my favorite though. It tends to smudge. However, it's friendly to your budget!
Sydney F.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this stuff. It wears great. I can go all day without having to touch up or reapply. It doesn't crease or flake either.
Jessica P.
Camilla, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner! It stays on all day, no smears, and is really easy to put on. The only reason that I don't give it five stars is that sometimes it breaks really easily which causes it to run out quickly.
Cassandra P.
Kings Point, NY
I love this eyeliner! Always on point and it doesn't smudge or leave marks
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Loved this Eye Pencil!!! It was easy to apply and didn't smear. I was able to put comfortably and it lasted all day!
Roberta A.
Hampton, VA
Goes on smooth for a while, then becomes a mess. I would use it again, but it needs to be colder.
shannon s.
Jefferson City, MO
The pencil was okay. I usually use gel liner. It didn't stay ALL day but most of the day. I would not suggest this to people who usually use gel or liquid liner. If you do use pencil liner than you might like this product!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging