BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

tabitha f.
tabitha f.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner. didn't melt to make me look like I has bags and was a true black. Easy to use and remove
Dennis C.
Dennis C.
Mission Hills
Love this color of the eyeliner when you do swatches it glides on really nice but once put on your eye it's a pain to put on.
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
Stockport, OH
I love This eyeliner by far my favorite. Easy to apply and the tip is pointer so it doesn't leave room for error. This is my first time using it! I got it from Walmart so it was reasonable priced. I will be buying it again once I run out very easy to get the top of the eyelid and do wings with .
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Valparaiso, IN
I absolutely love this eye liner. It's my favorite. It's always sharp so you can make thin lines. It stays on all day and it smudges nicely.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Henderson, KY
I have been using this eyeliner since middle school and I absolutely love it. I have yet to find another eyeliner that glides on as smoothly and stays on for most of the day. I will always buy this product!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Works well for a while, just watch out for the eyeliner breaking. It's gotten in my eyes multiple times
Nancy Q.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this eyeliner it's perfect and really dark and it stays on for a long time.
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent liner. I'm not a big fan of the smudger as it tends to break easier than others I've tried. The size of the liner is great for tightlining as well as waterlining. This is supposed to be water resistant but I have noticed sweat does make it run a bit.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Lincoln City, OR
I've been using this eyeliner for a long time in the color espresso, its done pretty good things for me however I wish it was waterproof because my allergies make it all disappear off my eyes. If your eyes stay try then you should definitely give it a try! Great color and doesn't go on too thick!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Tulsa, OK
I love lining my bottom lash line with this eye liner. i don't use it to line the top, because it does come off on your eyeshadow. it does bleed a little, i find myself checking it about mid day, but the color and the price, i can deal with that.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging