BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amanda P.
Alice, TX
Love this perfect black color perfect for watery eyes and last a good while I say about 3hrs before u have to do a touch up
Emily S.
Review for: Black Ink
I keep this one in my car and in my bathroom because it's simple to get a perfect line every time so if I'm in a hurry I can just quickly apply and go.
Maria G.
Review for: Black Ink
I liked this eyeliner it didn't smudge and lasted the whole day. It was nice and smooth. I would recommend it to others
Rachel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color and product. I do wish it was a little thicker though. I got the purple and I like it a lot!
Cassie P.
My daughter really likes this pencil because there is no mess of sharpening. This last most of the day and very little smearing.
Casey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for years, it is by far my favorite go to for quick easy application.
Eliana O.
Medley, FL
It has a really nice finish and a great color no matter the skin tone because I have used it in my face and my sisters! And we are both different skin types
Carrie M.
Blackwood, NJ
Review for: Violet
Easy to get a vivid color and it stays put. I love that it does not run. The color is different
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this eyeliner goes on easy and last long. I have also bought this in different shades
Erica S.
Fayette, OH
I love the convenience of Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Self Sharpening Eye Pencil but it smudges on my lower lid so I have to wipe it a lot to prevent racoon eyes.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging