BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Audrey c.
Audrey c.
Chatham, NY
This pencil is very creamy and I like that it is an automatic pencil but the consistency isn't great. The eyeliner doesn't last all day and I find that it smudges to the point that I have raccoon eyes
Kim D.
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner glides on smooth. Even over wrinkles. :) It lasts all day. I haven't had this long so am not sure how long it will last, but I am dolling up 3-4 times a week. I don't rub my eyes so I haven't had smears. I got the charcoal black and it accents my eyes great.
ana vianca r.
ana vianca r.
Montclair, CA
One of my faves my only because it's long lasting because I hate hate hate hate hate having to sharpen them on my own because I usually loose my sharpeners lol so DEFINATELY a must
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I am not a gel liner kind of person so this liner does a great job for my top lid. Plus you can't beat the price!!!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I bought this eyeliner in the combo pack with the flame out mascara and I am in love! It doesn't smudge like their original pencil on my eyelids and it lasts all day long, through workouts and all. It is kind of hard to get off: baby oil does the trick.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I used to love this in highschool. It was a great liner color that wasn't too harsh.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Sacramento, CA
This is the only eyeliner that I can put onto my waterline and not have my eyes completely freak out. Most eyeliners end up moving into my eyes and making them red and irritated. This however stays put nicely. It glides on smoothly and is very pigmented.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Salem, VA
Can never go wrong with this eyeliner. One of my most prized possessions. Never leave home without it. My lines are more defibed. Encourage you to try if you have not. Lasts practically all day.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Works well but pricey so I use panel cause cheaper but if price don't matter then its a good one to try.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Am ways have an issue with it running and smudging. Never last all day. But love how smooth it goes o
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging