BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Shawna B.
New Boston, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite pencil liners. I've used this for years and will continue so. It's at a great price point and you get a lot of product.
amanda h.
sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! It's precise, rich in color, and glides on smooth. I also appreciate the price. Comes with a useful smudge stick on the other end.
Logan S.
Hilton, NY
This is my go to liner! So much ease of use! No sharpening required here! It lasts a fair amount of time but I do tend to reapply at least once throughout an evening. I prefer this over the pricier brands that have equal quality.
Jasmin R.
Review for: Black Onyx
I like this eye liner it is really easy to apply but mine kinda didn't work that well so yeah but I would get another one in the future.
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Colors were cool, packaging was nice. As for the application it was trial and error but after I got used to it it was a statement for me.
Angel M.
Spurlockville, WV
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I never used grey but I do use black and blue... it goes on so smooth.. doesn't clump.. and it is at dollar stores for a very good price
Darrynne H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Incredibly easy to use, goes on smooth. A must for late mornings. The color stays true all day and yet comes off easily when you're ready
Connie H.
I love the Covergirl liners it lasts all day and it looks great. I can fall asleep and wake back up and my makeup is not smudged at all.
Niccole M.
I have recently started trying make up and new products. (I am 30). I am learning new tricks everyday. This is so far my go to, product.
Jerri E.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this brand of eyeliner. It's really easy to use and stays on all day. I think it makes a really pretty way to make your eyes pop.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging