BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jennifer W.
Decent drugstore option. Very pigmented, very black. Applied smooth. Love the smudging end. Good option if you want to go for that look or use it that way on bottom lash linen did run some through the day though.
Shannon B.
Review for: Espresso more...
This product was okay, I loved the color of it and how it matched my eyes and it was very affordable, but it broke so easily. Barely pushing on it to apply to my eyes and it would just break. That’s why I gave it 3 stars.
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I get this in black and this is my favorite pencil eyeliner and it’s great for on the kids or water line. The smudged I also love because it helps when making a cat eye. It’s always a on hand beauty product for me
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Review for: Black Onyx, Espresso, Charcoal more...
I'm upset because I literally wanted to love the Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner. After reading a few good reviews I was overly ambitious and purchased multiple ones and it just didn't do it for me. The application was a little messy and it didn't last as long as other products I've purchased. I didn't hate it- but I didn't love it. Definitely worth a shot though because you can't beat the price!
Rachel M.
Collingdale, PA
LOVE! stays put for so long and doesn’t melt down like some drugstore eyeliners. I need a little bit of liner before I put on mascara and a lot of them transfer to my bottom lid but not this one!
Kayla C.
Grand Forks, ND
I absolutely love this eye liner I feel like it applies very easily for the price of it. I buy it at Target and I will continue to buy this one. Very easy to apply each morning while helps with a fast makeup applying process
Casey M.
Slc, UT
Works great. Is self sharpening so no need to look for that pesky old sharpener. The color is bold and vibrant, no need for a second application. Onmly downfall is that since waterproof it does smear rather than wipe away
Andrea F.
Ottawa
Review for: Black Onyx, Espresso, Grey Khaki more...
I’ve been using this product for seriously years! It was my first ever eyeliner in junior high and it has never let me down. I love the way it glides onto my eyelids, I love that I can give it a smudge kkkk with the foam end. It is totally affordable, never breaks on me and I love the easy twist. Great product! COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
Karina B.
Saratoga Springs
This eyeliner has been my go-to for several years now. I occasionally but others to compare, but nothing so far is better. It goes on smooth, doesn’t smudge and doesn’t irritate my eyes.
Grace D.
Grand Rapids
Review for: Other more...
Great drug store brand eyeliner. Goes on smooth and color is very true and clean. Some smudging throughout the day or into the creases but no more than higher end eyeliners I’ve used.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging