BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Haley M.
Review for: Black Onyx
I seriously can never find a eyeliner that beats this one. It doesn't smear, shows up great, and last all day! I'll probably never switch eyeliners. I've had people ask what kind I use at work because it never sweats off! Great, great, great! Try it!
Michelle F.
I have COVERGIRL PERFECT POINT PLUS EYELINER
in 200 black onyx. This is creamy and easily glides along the skin. It self sharpens as you twist the product. I wish it was a more finer point. I applied it on my water lines and above the lash line. This holds all day above the lash line. However, this doesn't last all day on the water lines. About 4 hours into wearing the eyeliner, it was wearing off so I had to touch up. I did not use the smudger tip because I never smudge my eyeliner so I can't give you an opinion on that other than it's a soft sponge. This is an okay eye liner, but I've had better.
Paola P.
Bakersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this eyeliner from Pinch Me. I personally have never liked these type of eyeliners. So I didn't expect much from it. I only use the liquid eyeloners. I was surprised of how easy it is to use and even make a perfect wing. It went on real smooth and one time stroke was enough. The only part I didn't like was that I had to apply about 3-4 times for it to stay on my waterline. In the end I did like the outcome of it. The corrector was also have effective and useful. It erased any mistakes with ease . I would definitely recommend this product
Martina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL PERFECT POINT PLUS EYELINER is a must for the makeup novice or makeup pros, My favorite color is the Black Onyx, but no matter what shade you get you won't be disappointed.CG PPP eyeliner is a very good quality, long lasting, and very easy to apply.Covergirl products are always easy to find no matter where you live and affordable and this liner is no different,in my opinion it's even better than some designer eyeliners I've tried that cost at least twice as much. I recommend Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner to any guy or girl.
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this eyeliner from PinchMe. I didnt expect much from this eyeliner, just that it would be dark. I was amazed at how good this actually turned out. It is very dark, glides on smoothly for that sharp winged look and lasts long. Compared to the MaxFactor eyeliner I received to try out, it doesnt really fall that far behind. The only negative I found was a personal preference, so it is not the product's fault at all. I personally love liquid eyeliners (since I fell in love with MaxFactor's ❤) and using pencils is kind of weird for me now lol. Other than that, i dont see a negative to this.
Jennifer P.
Ogden
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this. It goes on thin or thick however I want to do my makeup that day. One thing I have noticed is sometimes people think it is blue eyeliner when I get the blackest one.
Yesenia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this item for free on another website and recently bought another one once the free one ran out. It's not my go to eyeliner especially when I want to get a nice winged line since the point is flat and doesn't create the perfect point. However, it is great when you want a quick line on your eye. It's definitely better than sharpening an eyeliner pencil, but don't try to twist it all out because it can't be twisted back in (learned that the hard way)! I liked the sponge on the other side when I want to create a smoky eye and how it is double sided. It does apply smoothly and lasts for a few hours.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using these on & off for over 15 years now. For a drug store brand, it really has some longevity and doesn't run as much as similar drug store liners. I always believed though high end liners & those distributed through drug stores were the same quality but since I have tried higher end ones, there definitely is a difference. So if i need to compare Cover Girl Perfect Point Liner to non drug store liners, then i would have to say it does not live up to them. Again in contrast to higher end liners, the Cover Girl Liner doesnt last as long, nor glide as smoothly
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are just okay. These eyeliner have great pigmentation, so it's great to but in your waterline and tightline. The only con is the packaging, the eyeliner tips easily break off. I would rather just get a Rimmel ScandalEyes Pencil Eyeliner, it has better packaging and pigmentation. If Covergirl would change the packaging, this would be one of my favorite eyeliners, not just drugstore, overall.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Black Onyx
This is a classic for me! This is the first eye liner that I used and the only one that I used up until I realized that there is a big world with a lot of makeup outside of the drug store! The funny thing is, I still keep this in my makeup bag because I actually still like it! It is one of the few liners that does not irritate my eyes and the color is always pigmented and on point.  The only issue I have with this from time to time is a tiny bit of smudging.  But it is only a little and it is easily fixed.  Of course the wear time is not as good as some of my higher-end eye liners, but for the price I think it is very good! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a drugstore eyeliner.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging