BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Megan S.
Megan S.
Mc Clure, PA
I really like these! They are easy to use and last all day. The gray and brown are a great choice if you don't want to commit to a dark or dramatic look. The only complaint I have is that it is kind of hard to get a wing with these BUT I am not a makeup expert. I think with a lot of practice it would work. But these are great for lining both the upper and lower lash lines and it lasts.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Medley, FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Super! Este delineador es muy facil de aplicar, no es necesario tener un super pulso para que quede bien, por se tipo lapiz debe aplicarse varias capas, yo en lo personal solo lo sello con un poco de sombra y queda fabuloso, dura todo el dia incluso sin usar prime o fijador, me gusta porque tambien puedo aplicarle sombra negra encima y se queda con el color negro, es facil de cubrir!
Kylah M.
Kylah M.
Kathleen, GA
Review for: Ink It!
I have this liner in Golden Ink, and while it's a pretty liner, it's not the greatest. I pretty much use it only on the waterline to brighten up my eyes and make my hazel contacts pop, but it doesn't really go on all that smoothly, and has to really be built up on the waterline. Even still, it wears off in a few hours. Pretty colour, but the formula is lacking in quite a few places.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Review for: Ink It!
This liner had everything I was looking for- went on smooth, didn't smudge, and had long lasting staying power. The pigmentation is great, and was a breeze to swipe on! The one con I found was that after a few uses (literally less than a week!) it wouldn't roll up, I had to toss it. For the price, I expected the "pencil" to be made much better- won't be buying again unfortunately.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
A solid, cheap liner. I love that it's self-sharpening and that it's so easy to apply. It does smudge throughout the day though, so make sure to keep an eye on it and perform touch-ups if needed. The smudger on the end has had little use for me, but that's a minor gripe for the quality of the product considering the price you pay. I only wish it were just a tad bit more pigmented.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Prospect, KY
Review for: Black Ink
This is my favorite eye liner that I've been using since I was a teen. My eyes are hazel and I love the way the black is striking when it needs to be or subtle when smudged. The price and packaging make this an affordable, continued purchase. Seen here with my favorite mascara "clump crashed by lash blast" also by CoverGirl. Both are my part of my teaching essentials every day :)
Brandye R.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
This is a wonderful flawless eyeliner I do not mess my eye liner up with this pencil it just glides on so smooth and with such ease I loved it so much two days after buying one black one I ran out and bought two more a brown and a dark green. Long lasting I did not have to re apply had it on my whole 10 hours at work an did not have to touch it up one single time! Love #Covergirl
Kelcey D.
Kelcey D.
I've been buying this eyeliner for months now and I really think it's great! It doesn't smudge and goes on really easily! I like that it's self sharpening and I never have to worry about the tip breaking off like I used to for the regular eye pencils you need to sharpen. It is much easier to use than liquid liner and can still get crisp lines from this liner. I highly recommend.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Williamsburg, VA
This is my absolute favorite eye liner. I have been using this specific type for the past ten years. The only thing I change up sometimes is the color. It is very easy to apply and provide a perfect thin line, which is exactly how I like my eye liner. The back side also has a small easer to help fix anything you may not like when you apply. I would highly recommend this product.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this eyeliner for the bottom part of my eye. It does run after a few hours. I have to wipe off the corners of my eyes when it runs but this is the best non liquid eyeliner I've used. I love that I don't have to sharpen it and it has a lid that stays on well. It lasts me a long time too! Months really. It is very affordable and I can buy it almost anywhere.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging