BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ruchi P.
Ruchi P.
I have used this eyeliner for many years (just about everyday) in the color Onyx. It's great because I don't have to sharpen it and has a sponge attached for blending.While you can get cheaper pencils, I still think this is a good buy. I do think it smudges easily and leaves me with raccoon eyes sometimes if I use too much and rub my eyes, but the liner comes off better than other brands I've tried.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product since I started wearing makeup many, many years ago! I love it, and it lasts!
I have been using this eyeliner for as long as I can remember. It goes on super easily and you don't have to use a lot in order to get the look you want. I use the "expresso" color which is a very nice tone...not too bold, not too light!!
This product Works well and is easy to use with nice colors. Idk what else to write and this thing needs to be long as bro. I'm gotta keep typing Imma look like a crazy bro to to anyone that sees this lmao bro ok time is almost up wow ok how about now ok
Kimberlee H.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this product. I usually get it at Walgreen's and it is not too expensive. It glides on very smooth. The color does smudge easily. It does not survive a night out, that is the only downfall for me. I also love the blending tip.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I am not a gel liner kind of person so this liner does a great job for my top lid. Plus you can't beat the price!!!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Morehead, KY
The first eyeliner I ever used and I still grab for it for a quick waterline application. Doesn't stay on all day if u have watery eyes but still a great drugstore eyeliner
Aldrea O.
Aldrea O.
Converse, TX
I've tried more expensive brands and this is my basic eyeliner of choice. No fussing with sharpening, perfect lines every time, doesn't irritate my eyes too much, and washes off cleanly at the end of the night. Bold vibrant color and it's easy to do basic outlines or dramatic, sweeping cat eyes.
grace y.
grace y.
Oshkosh, WI
This product isn't that pigmented, but it is easy application. It wipes off easily and also creases throughout the day. Also, the product breaks very easily if you aren't careful. I would maybe start with this product if you're new to using eyeliner.
AnneMarie K.
AnneMarie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is the only eye liner i use and i have used it for years. if they ever discontinue it, i may cry. it's self sharpening and so easy to use.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging