BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
carrie s.
Carthage, MS
Review for: Black Onyx
I love CoverGirl Makeup! I use this liner almost everyday! It is easy to apply and stays on!
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
The tip on this is too thick and it definitely smudges after a little while. Not my first choice in liners.
diana r.
San Jose, Ca
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner!! It is perfect and very smooth and very nice black. it couldn't be any more better
Amber P.
Lucas, Ky
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner stays on all day and doesn't make me feel like I am wearing glue on my eyelids.
Review for: Violet
No way to mess up your makeup with this almost precision eyeliner Violets and shades of purple almost make you feel like royalty
Amanda M.
Fort Thomas, KY
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on very smooth and doesn't smear at all. I recommend this to everyone who likes their eyeliner to actually stay on their eyes.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to eyeliner. Best part about it is the built in sharpener. Makes it easy when out an about and need to do your makeup
Dawn H.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
A great, easy eyeliner for the price. Lasted all day, no messes or smudging, and looked good. An easy to use product you can just throw in your purse.
Michelle A.
Middleton, NH
I love how this makes my eyes look, and love I can put it on so well due to the design.
Kelli S.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Grey Khaki
I use this eyeline more than any others that I have. It's so easy to apply, and I love that you don't have to worry about sharpening!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging