BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this @covergirl eye liner thanks to @pinchme. Its really easy to use and really soft. Something that I really like about this one : is waterproof and include a little smudger. I recommend it and I would buy a new one in the future .
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
West Liberty, OH
This eyeliner is everything! The only eyeliner i use or recommend other than liquid. I have used this for years and dont feel a need to try another brand.
Clinton, IA
The smudge fixer broke off but the actual eyeliner works great. I bought it at walmart. Not a whole variety. Very easy to use.
Mccomb, MS
I've been buying this for years.i buy the black it's great for contacts wich is a plus . And easy to smug for a smoky eye .
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Wantagh, NY
Review for: Black Ink
I just bought this eyeliner last week to try it and I have been using it everyday. Goes on smooth and easy and last all day without re-application. I suggest maybe creating your lines with it and going over it with a liquid. It isn't very bold but it serves its purpose.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Alice, TX
Review for: Black Ink
I love this liner it stays on my watery eyes its pretty similar to ud 24 liner..I love this and I just got a new one too
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this Eyeliner free to review and overall I like it. It doesn't require sharpening and has a smudger on the end. It's easy to apply and stays on well throughout the day. I still prefer gel for a thinner liner and longevity, but this is great for everyday use.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to eyeliner! I have 3 in my makeup bag. It is opaque black and doesn't smudge easy and lasts a while
Becky S.
Becky S.
Peoria, IL
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner i use it everyday. It lasts all day too and stays in place. I usually have trouble find a good eyeliner because it wont stay in place. But this one works great!
Kimby E.
Kimby E.
Dublin, GA
I really like the eyeliners from Avon but hated trying to track down a representative and wait for the shipping. These are the next best thing to me. I can't stand sharpening eye liners, I always feel like I am wasting them and wasting time. It is easy to find and is reasonably priced. It will smudge to the corners of my eyes after use and have to check it to clean up or reapply. That is the only bad thing to it.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging