BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Beulah W.
Louisville, KY
I really enjoy ylthis product. The product slide on very smooth and very pigmented. I really enjoy using it
Ashley P.
WICHITA FALLS, TX
Love that I don't have the continually sharpen it. Just 2 turns and I can apply. Definitely what I need. I have very little time to get ready in the morning.
Jessica B.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have been buying this eye liner since I first started putting make up on! The only complaint I have is the way my eyes open, the eyeliner will rub off onto the upper part of my eye lid if I put too thick of a line on. But other than that, I LOVE this product! I normally buy black though.
Kellie W.
Racine, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can always count on Perfect Point to do the trick! I love the mini sharpener that comes in the base and the smudging sponge that is attached.
Alyssa G.
Girard, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Love how easy this is to get close to the eyelashes! Bold color and very easy to use well.
Janine  V.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and doesn't skip. I love the color too and bonus... It stays all day
Amanda G.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is perfect! I used the blue color this past July for a July 4th makeup look I did. It went on smoothly and the color was beautiful. I'm especially fond of the way it sharpens itself. I prefer self sharpening eyeliners to pencils that need to be sharpened manually. This is a long lasting, highly pigmented eyeliner that I would definitely buy again.
Ann G.
Niles, MI
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Been using this brand/model for years and LOVE it. Goes on super easy and comes in lots of colors
maryrose p.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
The brown Blends beautifully with my brown eyes and complex. It's a light makeup and doesn't feel heavy
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product and great price. Definitely one of my favorites. I am never with out it
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging