BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Audrey c.
Audrey c.
Chatham, NY
This pencil is very creamy and I like that it is an automatic pencil but the consistency isn't great. The eyeliner doesn't last all day and I find that it smudges to the point that I have raccoon eyes
Damaris C.
Damaris C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this eyeliner. It is very easy to apply, goes on smoothly. It is also very pigmented and it last all day.
Dyvon O.
Dyvon O.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price i think it is a little expensive there are 1$ eyeliners that work just as good as this one. i love cover girl but this is not my fav product.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Newark, NJ
This is by far one of my favorite drug store eyeliners. It's so creamy and smooth. Easy to apply and blends out nicely too. Definitely one of my go to to have in my purse.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
Ok, the pencil is never sharp, so you get a pretty fat line if you aren't careful. i thought the other end was too much for the liner. it ended up wiping some of it off, and it was kind of a mess. I'd maybe purchase again in black but not in the gray color--way too soft of a color.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is my favorite, I don't like pencil but this makes it easier to use. Love this color too!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Lexington, KY
I have used this eyeliner for a very long time. It's really smooth and stays on very well! I recommend it.
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this @covergirl eye liner thanks to @pinchme. Its really easy to use and really soft. Something that I really like about this one : is waterproof and include a little smudger. I recommend it and I would buy a new one in the future .
Anne H.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
I have been using this for years and years and always repurchase it. i don't really know how to use eyeliner so it is good for me. however, it is a bit smudgy. if thats the look you like, great. but if not, its a problem
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
I get this in 250 charcoal ink and it literally last all day for me. It doesn't smudge and I love the way my eye color pops.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging