BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Columbus, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this eyeliner and I love it! I like the self-sharpening pencil and the sponge on the end is great for blending! I recommend this eyeliner!!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Wantagh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I just bought this eyeliner last week to try it and I have been using it everyday. Goes on smooth and easy and last all day without re-application. I suggest maybe creating your lines with it and going over it with a liquid. It isn't very bold but it serves its purpose.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Peoria, IL
I have this liner in every color available because it is self sharpening and easy to put on. My biggest problem with it is how much it smudges throughout the day. It works well if you are going to smudge your eyeliner intentionally, but if you aren't then you need to use it sparingly and precisely. Overall I like the product and it's great for smokey eyes but it's just not the best for everyday wear.
diamond W.
diamond W.
Henderson, KY
This has been my go to eyeliner since I was in the 8th grade. Runs quite a bit but its really nice.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Tulsa, OK
I love lining my bottom lash line with this eye liner. i don't use it to line the top, because it does come off on your eyeshadow. it does bleed a little, i find myself checking it about mid day, but the color and the price, i can deal with that.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is a pretty good eyeliner. Goes on smooth and has a crisp finish. It doesn't run too bad throughout the day.
Summer B.
Summer B.
York, PA
I hate this product the tip breaks easy and the eraser does not work well at all smeared all my make up
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It's so creamy and goes so so smooth. I can wear it all day without any smudges! I always recommend this to all my girlfriends!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Lexington, KY
I have used this eyeliner for a very long time. It's really smooth and stays on very well! I recommend it.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Review for: Black Ink
I just started using this product and I love it! My last eyeliner smears and didn't last long! I have no problem with this eyeliner not lasting or smearing down my face! I love how easy it goes on as well and doesn't leave particles in my eyes!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging