BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Review for: Black Ink
This liner gives an easy application and stays on throughout the day.
Janet I.
Janet I.
Waterford, MI
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love Ink It! It has been lastly my favorite eyeliner. It so easy to use and it goes so smoothly perfectly. I like so much, I just carry them everywhere I go, it's just perfect.
Maria Eduarda S.
Maria Eduarda S.
Orlando, FL
Cover girl is a good brand!!! And I love these eye liner!!! I used one time an the duration was so good!!!!
Sanela Š.
Sanela Š.
Kentwood, Mi
I have used this eyeliner for as long as I can remember... it is on the cheaper side but does the job. Once it starts running out I always seem to break the eyeliner out of the tube.
Jade N.
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
This is the first eyeliner I've used and have been using this for almost ten years. I love the convenience and precision of this pencil and that it has a smudger on the end. However, I've been finding myself desiring a more black and pigmented effect.
Tyreese S.
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Love the fact that I don't have to sharpen this eyeliner. This product goes on smooth, juts wish is lasted longer.
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
This is a nice eyeliner that comes in a nice range of colors. Easy application with convenient smudger on the other end. However, if you tend to have smudging issues then this eyeliner may not work for you. I have to check the mirror and clean up smudges throughout the day when I wear this.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
I recently purchased this kind of eyeliner for the first time a few weeks ago in a shade of brown. I really like it. Goes on smooth. Stays on. I love the plastic pen eye liners over the pencils. Decent prices and easy to find coupons for it.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Winfield Park , NJ
Review for: Black Ink
Two thumbs up to this eye liner. it goes on smooth and last almost the whole day. great product, highly recommend it
Annalise M.
Annalise M.
This eyeliner goes on smoothly and precisely, lasts all day, and complements any look. I've never received so much attention to my eye makeup before!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging