BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This may be one of the worst eyeliners I have every use. It smudged like no other on my lower lash line yet clung to my contacts when I would tight line my eyes. No matter how careful I was whole tight lining this stuff would end up all over my contacts and was so difficult to remove.
Lindsey B.
Villa Rica
Review for: Ink It!
Absolutely love it! it doesn't smear like other eyeliners.
It is incredibly easy to make designs with!
leah n.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
This goes on great and has an even better color! The violet is so vibrant and really makes green eyes pop! Would recommend
April H.
Review for: Ink It!
Love that you don't have to sharpen this pencil and it helps keep the lines consistent. Do any style from classic to edgy. Love it!
mellisa v.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner pen goes on like a liquid with perfect lines. Makes your eyes look flawless
Lyndsey B.
Paso Robles, CA
Review for: Ink It!
Not my normal eyeliner but was in a pack from Costco that I couldn't pass up. It works great for the price. Doesn't wear off through the day. Easy to apply.
Carissa  L.
Deer Trail, CO
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Enjoy using this brand. It goes on smooth and only need one pass on the eye to get a nice dark black. It's NOT waterproof and does smear if rubbed enough. Still does its job tho
Jennifer R.
Amsterdam, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner! Now my new favorite. Bold Black cat eyes are pretty easy with this.
Sharlene M.
Kendallville, IN
I really like this eyeliner. It is easy to use and goes on nice and smooth. It also stays on well.
Christina R.
Sanbornville, NH
Review for: Violet
I love this eyeliner it is by far.my favorite!..It glides on so easily and I have been using this brand for years, I have tried many others but most seems I get irritation not with this one though..It stays on pretty good too
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging