BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Mari M.
Franklinton, NC
This is the best eyeliner I've used! It goes on smoothly, doesn't smudge, and it's nice not to have to sharpen it constantly. It also lasts a long time.
Crystal R.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
I didn't like it at all. To me it felt more waxy and was harder to apply than the normal pencil eyeliner. Also the eraser on the back don't work at all in my opinion it just smudges it around. I'll never buy one like this or even similar if it isn't a original pencil or a liquid I won't buy it the twist ups are made generically feels real loose inside.
Jody B.
Springdale, PA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I have used this eye liner for years! It's my absolute favorite and go to!
Gale S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use this a lot. I also use the black and brown depending on the day. I like the ease of use but seems to smudge often.
Kimberly M.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner lasts all day! No fading! I always get compliments on my eyeliner too. Easy application!
Laura P.
Madison, WI
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Super smooth and easy to use- smudges easily- which could be a good or bad thing! You can't get a super sharp line with this, so if you're looking for a sharper point liquid would be the way to go. This eyeliner IS great because if you mess up, it's easy to wipe off and start again!
sarbrena c.
I used to love this eyeliner allot when i was still in high school but now idk it just seems to always smudge after 30mins I'm extremely disappointed idk if they changed something about it but its just not the same and i wouldn't recommend this product
Nicole G.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Beutiful color for everyday use, easily glides on and easy to use, and wear, stays on pretty well with limited touch ups
Tracy S.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Works great. goes on smooth and stays put. perfect for night out or just day to day wear. gives your eyes that pop ever girl needs.
Christie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The liner lasts but sometimes the self sharpening is not great. The color is great. I prefer brown liner with my green eyes.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging