BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kelcey D.
I've been buying this eyeliner for months now and I really think it's great! It doesn't smudge and goes on really easily! I like that it's self sharpening and I never have to worry about the tip breaking off like I used to for the regular eye pencils you need to sharpen. It is much easier to use than liquid liner and can still get crisp lines from this liner. I highly recommend.
Stephanie D.
Marlow, NH
Review for: Ink It!
Easy to apply, glides right on! Love the colors choices. Great eyeliner at a decent price.
Jayme N.
Fairbanks, AK
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I just recently got this and I really like it! I use it with the copper cream shadow, and it's super pretty with my light blue eyes. Seems to stay for awhile too.
Nakisaha N.
Warren, MI
I love how smooth and bold this product is. This is my go to for work. I also love the texture, and if it smears its a easy clean up.
Abby M.
Richmond, IN
Easy to use and always sharp! Stays on for hours! I line my eyes just above my lower lash line where it's hard to keep liner on sms this stays for hours with no running or smudging!
Krystine R.
Chino, CA
Review for: Violet
The color was fun and unique. I loved how long it lasted only thing is I wish it would have been smoothr and easier to apply but it lasts long and looks great!
Christie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The liner lasts but sometimes the self sharpening is not great. The color is great. I prefer brown liner with my green eyes.
Elizabeth M.
My go to eyeliner in black. It is great quality and you can't beat the price. Even after trying pricier eyeliners, this is still my favorite. I don't have any problems with it smearing and it stays on pretty well throughout the day.
Karen O.
Bolivar, NY
Long lasting. Great quality and price. Variety of colors but black is my favorite. Easy to apply with precision tip.
Amanda D.
Hazard
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Have used this product several times love it no smears and stays on long time will continue using this product
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging