BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Samantha Z.
Review for: Ink It!
I am a big fan of liquid eyeliner and have seen numerous YouTube videos about this brand. However, it did not suit my expectations. It went on smooth, but it smudges a good bit. If you are wanting an eyeliner that doesn't last all day (2-4 hours), than this is it. It is a good product, but I would not recommend it for everyday all day wear.
Kim M.
Freehold, Nj
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is just okay. It gets the job done but isn't long lasting and breaks easily. The color is not very strong
Jabreel W.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Ink It!
A good liner. I bought this liner on sale at Walgreens because I wanted to try it. The point is such that you can draw on a pretty straight line which works for me because I have an unsteady hand.
Samantha F.
Pella, IA
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eyeliner smudges a lot for me. And maybe I just have squinty eyes, but it doesn't last a long time for me.
Samantha Q.
Review for: Violet
I always use cover girl and this is my number one go to eyeliner. I love how smooth it goes on and it lasts long unless you mistakenly rub your eyes.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this eyeliner, but the color is a little strange. While it glides on smoothly and has a precise tip, the grey color doesn't do it for me. Grey eyeliner may just not be my thing.
Kendra W.
Duluth , MN
I love this eyeliner!
it goes on very smoothly and doesn't run under your eyes like most eyeliners.
I also like that it's not an actual pencil so you don't have to sharpen it!
Stephanie R.
Lakeville, MN
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner. It's not overly expensive, is easy to apply, and stays almost all day for me.
Taylor G.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eyeliner that I have ever used. I kept buying different brands because I never found any I like but this is my go-to everyday.
Chelsea J.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Violet
I haven't used this specific color, but I love using the black InkIt! eyeliner. It stays put all day. I must have oily skin around my eyes because every other liner just runs underneath my eyelids quite quickly.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging