BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Fort Atkinson, WI
Review for: Black Onyx
I enjoyed but it seemed to smudge very easily and that was annoying. The packaging was easy to open to access the product. It would be better if it could be smudge and water resistant. It was easy to use. I would buy again.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Gainesville, GA
Review for: Black Ink
I love color girl for eye liner. They have the blackest colors and they do not smear which is hard to find for an eyeliner. The only one better than this one is Maybelline. But cover girl works great and has a great price .
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Mc Fall, MO
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Jksfjioe fkjlsdf aofewjljad fowjflakjldfk eijflajdlkjf dkfiowpl;afkdo fajlkdjlfjoie flkjldkjfa lkjeoijfladjf kjdsafowejlkjdkasjfioejf l ldkjfioejljfa ncnvjhjoalwkejklmljdsj fdslkjfoej dsl lkjdosijelkj fkjaoejlkaj; dslfjioe
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Northport, AL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love these eyeliners! They go on smoothly and have a smudge sponge on the bottom, so you have everything you need in one tool! They last all day, but can sometimes smudge a little if you're not careful. Very good though!
Dulce F.
Dulce F.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I love this eyeliner! It's so black and so pigmented with one application! I want to go buy a brown one now for spring! Since I love wearing brown eyeliner in the spring for a softer look! Defiantly recommend this product!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Orange, TX
Review for: Black Ink
This is a great eyeliner that is easy to apply and lasts until you take it off with makeup remover. I would highly recommend this eyeliner. I wear this day to day at work, and also when I am going out for a special night.
Maritza b.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually prefer gel or liquid eyeliner but this was pretty cool. the covergirl perfect point plus eyeliner went on smoothly and I love the smudger to create the smokey eye look. it has a built in sharpener too. how cool!
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! I put it in my waterline and it dos not budge for hours. It also goes well on my upper lid without smudging or creasing. I have used the grey and now the black and love both. I highly recommend this!
Shelley C.
Shelley C.
Fort Myers, FL
This eye pencil is the best I've ever used. With the self sharpening added in, I never have to worry about having the right tip for applying. Goes on smooth and does not run. Wipes clean very easily with make up remover.
Lourdes P.
Lourdes P.
College Sta, TX
I have never used an eye pencil but when I received this I was like why not try it. It's so AMZING ! I don't even recognize myself but it's a good quality, it's easy to apply, and has a perfect line. Absolutely amazing!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging