BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Eric D.
my wife had gotten this eyeliner in black and did not like it. she said it has no pigmentation, its very light, smudges, and doesnt last long
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Review for: Espresso
I'm really impressed with the product, it was very effective and the result was pretty good, I would recommend it to anyone. Great experience
Kailyn O.
Loranger, LA
Review for: Black Onyx, Midnight Blue, Charcoal
I would say that I always run out to fast compared to others. The price is reasonable but a lot of times the liner would always break on me.
Anastasia C.
Russellville, AR
I love this liner! I use it every day! This liner is easy to deal with and I don't have to worry about it. I prefer it over any other liner!
Alicia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite liner. My go to brand. Smooth application, light or bold look. Smudged on back. Does run some, but it's ok! Affordable!
Logan S.
Hilton, NY
This is my go to liner! So much ease of use! No sharpening required here! It lasts a fair amount of time but I do tend to reapply at least once throughout an evening. I prefer this over the pricier brands that have equal quality.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good eyeliner. Goes on smoothly. Blends really good and can get those wings just right. Can get really creative with all the colors.
Shawna B.
New Boston, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite pencil liners. I've used this for years and will continue so. It's at a great price point and you get a lot of product.
Jess at Flaunt the Curls M.
Review for: Other
Waste of money. I picked up the hunter green shade. The formula is dry and tugs at the eye. The point breaks off because of how dry it is.
Leandra B.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my go to eye liner! I don't have to worry about "sharpening" a pencil and it goes on smoothly, easy to fix mistakes too. I love it.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging