BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This is a pretty excellent eyeliner, easy to use, dark pigment and it lasts a while. I managed to find this con clearance for $3.00 so I honestly don't know how much it is regular price. I enjoy that compared to other eyeliners I've used it stays for a long time even on my water line, but it does smudge after a few hours of wear.
Sara B.
Albany, OR
I have used this eyeliner for over 10 years and don't plan on changing anytime soon. This eyeliner is really easy to apply and stays on all day. I have used other eye liners from specialty make up stores and Perfect Point compares almost the same, so for the drastic price difference, Perfect Point is entirely worth it!
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
This eyeliner has been in my life for many years. Its smooth, dark & application is a breeze. BUT I do seem to always have issues when I use this under my eye on my inner upper & bottom waterline. I can not prevent the smearing so I constantly clean under my eyes with a Q-tip I keep in my purse. Anyway other than that it is great.
Ashleigh H.
I bought this to replace an old mechanical pencil eyeliner I had, and was somewhat impressed with it. It definitely didn't live up to the expectations set by my previous eyeliner, but it worked, and that's all I can wish for, right? The color was not very dark, and it didn't apply very smoothly. It did work well in the waterline though, and stayed a while in there. Outside the waterline, I'm afraid to say it didn't work that well. If there are other options, I would recommend getting those over this covergirl eyeliner.
Elisa T.
Review for: Charcoal Ink more...
Love this stuff! Works great for tight lining as it goes on SO smooth and easy. Not my favorite for the top of my lash line since it is so soft it can end up a bit bolder than I like pretty easily but for those wanting a bold look this stuff rocks. Never have to have a sharpener and the built in smudged actually works better than any I've used before.
Kay L.
I got this free from influenster the color is expresso to 10 this eyeliner is smooth apply smooth and easy I love the perfect point love the smudger to blend it says water resistant but its not water resistant.
Kacie B.
Corinth
Review for: Ink It! more...
I picked up this eye liner on a recommendation of a coworker. It always looked great in her so I thought I would try it!! I love it. It goes on smoothly and is long wearing on the top lid. Lower lashline tends to smudge some but I have watery eyes so that could be the problem. I have dark blue eyes so I picked up a brown for every day wear and black for when I wanted to turn it up a notch!! I've already went through a whole stick of the brown!! That's a lot for a girl that doesn't wear makeup everyday.
Shiela n.
Mayville
Not as smooth as I'd like, smudges. I'd rather have something that goes on easy and is very smooth, doesn't pull on skin and stays on. Not happy with this product.
Cassandra H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I actually don't prefer a crayon type eyeliner, its hard for me to get a smooth line that looks natural and this one is just 'okay'. The blending end isn't the greatest and I was expecting the grey khaki color to compliment my blonde hair but it wasn't quite what I was expecting, a little too much on the green side.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
I love this eyeliner! CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner is one of my favorite eyeliners! I use it everyday! Goes on smooth! I never use the smudge applicator on the end. I just love Covergirl products! They never disappoint me! I've been using CG for years! I also received one in as a badge prize from CoverGirl So Lashy! Badge win!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging