BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jessica G.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Easy to apply long lasting color but also easy to smudge one of the best pincels out there. I also love the fact that the U.S. No sharing involved
Kelli S.
Opelika, AL
Review for: Ink It!
Great color and easy application. The only downfall was how quickly it wore off. If you have allergic eyes, as in ones you rub more than once a day, I would skip this one.
Stephanie R.
Menifee, CA
Creamy and smooth application, though I never smudge my eyeliner. I use it on the upper lid to make my eyelashes look more voluminous.
Shardaya W.
Verona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and is also easy to take off at night. It tends to fad quicker than I like, but the application is so easy I don't mind reapplying.
Ashley H.
Review for: Ink It!
This stuff is okay, it is really runny and doesn't stay on very well or have good color
Amanda M.
Portsmouth, VA
Review for: Ink It!
I have so many problems with my eye liner. either its not dark enough or don't stay...this one is amazing and i always get it.
Shawn P.
EVANSVILLE, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Love it!! Goes on with no mess and lasts for hours. This is by far the best eyeliner I have used.
Monique S.
Portsmouth, VA
Review for: Ink It!
This is an amazing product. It doesn't build up and its still there when you wear the product all day.
Tori S.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Ink It!
This is my new favorite liner! Very smooth when applying and easy application! Stayed on all day with very little touch ups needed.
Sheri C.
Dallas, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
Loved It. Went on smooth. Lasted all day. I would recommend it to anyone. Good color good price
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging