BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brittani T.
Crab Orchard, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the color black in this eyeliner. I love it so much. It goes on evenly and smoothly. The best part about it is that you never have to sharpen it. It comes out like lipstick. No more shavings in the sink!
Kristine S.
Alliance, OH
Review for: Black Ink
I've just started really using make up recently and winged eyeliner is a thing for me. I love this product. It goes on so smoothly and lasts all day.
Katie M.
Princeton, KY
This eyeliner is one of my favorites of all time. It never has to be sharpened and is always precise, with no smudging.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
Glides on and stays on (I do put a little bit of black eyeshadow over the liner with a smudge eyeshadow brush). Only complaint is it has a slight blue/navy tint. Not a really true black.
Heather L.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this! Glides on smooth. No pulling or dragging across your eye. Stays in place and lasts until I take it off at the end of my day!
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
This is my go-to every day eyeliner. I have been using this product for years in the darkest shade and it's extremely easy to use. It simply twists up for more pencil and I rarely have issues with it breaking/wasting product. I have tried other self-sharpening eyeliners and this is by far my favorite. Definitely something to keep in your makeup bag!
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eye liner! It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. Best of all I never have to sharpen it! It's super smooth to put on and doesn't break. I only wish there was some way I could tell when I'm getting close to the end other than it stop clicking. Then I have to figure out how soon I can get to the store to get more.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. It applies so easily, but often winds up darker than I prefer. I haven't tried a lighter shade of brown, yet, so this may solves the problem. I would recommend the product, I haven't found one I like more. I love that I don't have to mess around with a sharpener and always have a great point.
Katie M.
Mentone, CA
Great, quick way to add drama to the eyes in the morning. It sharpens itself so it's my go tk
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This may be one of the worst eyeliners I have every use. It smudged like no other on my lower lash line yet clung to my contacts when I would tight line my eyes. No matter how careful I was whole tight lining this stuff would end up all over my contacts and was so difficult to remove.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging