BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Robin S.
Franklin , Wi
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is a great product. However, by the end of the day it is smeared in the corners and looks like you just woke up.
Maryam A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Here is a product that is perfect to fill in the eyebrows. It has zero red in it and the shade is perfect. Love it
Amanda C.
Monticello, IN
Review for: Ink It!
I love this liquid eye liner. Cover girl is a little expensive but love it.
Holly K.
This is the one and only eyeliner that I have actually been able to apply successfully. It glides on smoothly and has the effect of gel eyeliner and the easiness of a pencil.
Christina R.
lorain, Oh
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on smooth, perfect for my lower lashes. Does have a tendency to smudge some as the day goes on, but not a big deal when I like the quality of the product itself
Melissa B.
Kyle, TX
Review for: Ink It!
Great product but it seems to run out too quickly. I don't think I would buy it again unless my usual brand wasn't available.
Amanda G.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is perfect! I used the blue color this past July for a July 4th makeup look I did. It went on smoothly and the color was beautiful. I'm especially fond of the way it sharpens itself. I prefer self sharpening eyeliners to pencils that need to be sharpened manually. This is a long lasting, highly pigmented eyeliner that I would definitely buy again.
Kristen H.
Cockeysville, MD
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I bought it because it wasn't too expensive and I liked that it was waterproof. After I used it once, the tip kept breaking off. It wasn't turned up too high and it seemed very dry. Maybe I could chalk it up to a bad batch, but I won't buy again.
Kaitlyn T.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
This is my go-to eyeliner. It has great color pay off and stays on my eyes all day. I love retractable eyeliners and this one doesn't break that easily.
Telisha F.
Paragould, AR
My favorite eye liner. No mess. Cleans off easily but doesn't smudge. Looks wonderful. Definitely would recommend.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging