BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Alyssa H.
Covergirl is a great brand for any make up, and this eye liner is no exception. Great dark color!
YOMARIS G.
N Kingstown, RI
Review for: Grey Khaki
Not my favorite . It is very limited and dark but it would not stay in place .
Jazmin C.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I've used this for years and I like how smooth it is but it does smudge a little. I like it plus it's a good price and it lasts a long time!
Lindsey Z.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! It is so easy to apply and looks great. This eyeliner is on point!
Emalyn R.
Love this eyeliner! I have it in brown and you can where it in so many ways, it always looks great.
hiyo o.
Florida
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Is a very good product for the people who are new in the makeup world. It cover a lot and is very pigment.
Skyler B.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
The product came out very smooth when I was applying it. I like how long it lasted
Amanda P.
Alice, TX
Review for: Black Ink
I love this liner it stays on my watery eyes its pretty similar to ud 24 liner..I love this and I just got a new one too
Allyssa L.
Mesa, AZ
Goes on nice and smooth. I always buy the black color. I like this eye liner because I can put it on and use a Q-tip to make the lines perfect. This eye liner does smudge through out the day.
Teresa W.
I really like how smoothly it applies, but I wish it created a sharper line. I will continue to purchase CoverGirl products because I love the quality and the price. It is affordable for all to use!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging