BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
amanda j.
Huntington , WV
Love this. It's perfect for day because the tip is small and precise. As a bonus you don't even have to mess with a sharpener. A win-win in my book.
kellie w.
Review for: Ink It!
Ve been searching for a long time for an eyeliner that gives a thin, bold line and most importantly- doesn't transfer into my crease and look oily. ugh ive tried it all- expensive, cheap, etc.. and they all transferred and didn't last. This one is amazing!! it's inexpensive but works so well! the line reminds me of a liquid liner and it stays exactly where you apply it. The search is over!! now please keep these instock..
Brenda J.
Review for: Ink It!
I love using eyeliner!! This is one of my favorites because of the way it is easily applied!
Nikki B.
East Lansing, MI
I have been using this eye liner for almost as long as I have been wearing make up! Love that is is self sharpening and goes on so smooth! I've tried other products and the colors and application is just not the same. CoverGirl is also fairly cheap for a great product. Love it!
ana vianca r.
Montclair, CA
One of my faves my only because it's long lasting because I hate hate hate hate hate having to sharpen them on my own because I usually loose my sharpeners lol so DEFINATELY a must
Kathleen K.
Lockport, LA
Review for: Ink It!
Gives great lines aNd a deep color for an awesome price. Would recommend this for everyone
jessica b.
Milton, FL
One of the only liners I ever buy been buying it for years and I love it Ialways get in black and midnight blue
Summer B.
York, PA
I hate this product the tip breaks easy and the eraser does not work well at all smeared all my make up
Daphne W.
hillsboro, OH
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great applicator, goes on great. This is something that if you have problems applying This product is easy to apply
Lindy N.
Carrollton, GA
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on smooth and helps me get my Eyeliner right the first time every time. Love the assortment of colors too! I would recommend it to my friends.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging