BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jen B.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! It lasts all day, and it's waterproof. It will smudge if you rub your eyes of course, but overall, it stays on very well. My only complaint is that I often have to repurchase it frequently because I wear it almost every day, and there is not a ton of product in the tube. Other than that, the color choices are great. (Especially the charcoal, brown, and the new dark purple). The turquoise/blue one is way too light for my taste, but the other ones are fantastic.
Lindsay W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color goes on nice and dark. I like that it's not an actual pencil for the fact when it gets low the wood isn't scratching your skin! Easy to use and nice look!
Megan M.
Red Hill, PA
Review for: Black Ink
I like this product because I only have to apply it once all day and it still looks good. Goes on easy.
Julia W.
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner isn't the best one I've ever used. The color payoff is decent for the price, and the color is buildable. The pencil breaks a lot... it is very dry and sometimes crumbly. It drags your skin. Overall, you can work with it if you have a lot of time and patience, but I won't be purchasing it again.
Darlene S.
Fremont, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
You cant go wrong with any CoverGirl makeup. Using this product makes your eyes stand out. Not clumpy like other products out there, goes on smooth and is so easy to take off.
Kristy G.
Lakewood, Oh
Review for: Black Ink
This is the only eyeliner I've used (besides liquid liner), that I apply once and it lasts me all day. I never have to fix it halfway through my day.
jessica l.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Black Ink
I like this liner. However, I have to apply it twice before I am satisfied to leave the house and then it doesn't stay as long as some. The color is nice though and the price
Tamara R.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this! I don't wear that much make up I focus on my eyes. This product allows me to give the wow factor in looking for
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eyeliner for about 2 months now, and I'm just not happy with it. Not only is it NOT "self-sharpening", it breaks all the time. While I like that it glides on smoothly and has nice pigmentation, I just hate that it is constantly breaking off, and then it has this jagged little tip that it in no ways sharp.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have been using this eye liner since high school! I love trying new liner but this will always be my stand bye. After some use it doesn't always go on smooth but if you have a gas stove you can VERY QUICKLY put tip over flame and it will go on perfect!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging