BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Cydni P.
Durham, NC
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This eyeliner is ok. The brush was a little too small for what I like. The formula was a little runny, but it was not a terrible experience.
Jodi W.
Saint Paul , MN
I love how easy it is to apply this eye liner. Great coverage and lasts all day without smudging. I like the color and how well it looks on and blends.
Melody R.
Battle Creek, NE
Review for: Ink It!
I totally love this eyeliner! It goes on so smooth, and lasts all day without smudging or wearing off.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to eyeliner. Best part about it is the built in sharpener. Makes it easy when out an about and need to do your makeup
Amanda M.
Portsmouth, VA
Review for: Ink It!
I have so many problems with my eye liner. either its not dark enough or don't stay...this one is amazing and i always get it.
Audrey B.
I love this eyeliner. It is easy to control the thickness and the foam pad makes erasing mistakes easy as well as smudging.
Ruchi P.
I have used this eyeliner for many years (just about everyday) in the color Onyx. It's great because I don't have to sharpen it and has a sponge attached for blending.While you can get cheaper pencils, I still think this is a good buy. I do think it smudges easily and leaves me with raccoon eyes sometimes if I use too much and rub my eyes, but the liner comes off better than other brands I've tried.
Marisol H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good pencil so smooth a rich color no problem no Jerry so amazing product buy its good
Kayla J.
Waterford, MI
This eyeliner has been a staple in my makeup routine for years. My mom and I both use it, I love how easily it glides on, no having to heat it up like normal pencils and you just click it whenever you run low, no sharpening!
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Review for: Black Ink
My new favorite eyeliner! This eyeliner has a flawless application and it lasts all day. You almost get the liquid liner look without the hassle of liquid liner.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging