BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Summer B.
York, PA
I hate this product the tip breaks easy and the eraser does not work well at all smeared all my make up
Suzan C.
New Cumberland, PA
Review for: Ink It!
This is by far my favorite eye liner. No matter what I put it through it stands the test of time! I am not one of those ladies that have time for touch ups and this never needs it.
Alisa D.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally am not a fan of retractable liners. I have oily eyelids AND my eyes tear easily, and since I usually wear only liner it's hard to stay on even when it's waterproof. This has good color and easy to apply for beginners.
Tammy S.
Stoutsville, OH
Love, love, love it!! glides on easily, lasts all day and is affordable!!
Poetry K.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Perfect for everyday! This is easy to apply and last all day. It is a great price point too
Amanda G.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is perfect! I used the blue color this past July for a July 4th makeup look I did. It went on smoothly and the color was beautiful. I'm especially fond of the way it sharpens itself. I prefer self sharpening eyeliners to pencils that need to be sharpened manually. This is a long lasting, highly pigmented eyeliner that I would definitely buy again.
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
This is my favorite liner and the only eye liner that I use. I've used it now for 8 years. It's incredible!! You don't have to worry about using a sharpener which is a huge plus. It goes in smooth and easily.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
SUPER SMUDGY AND BREAKS
Can't go a hour without having to fix it your makeup because it smudges so much. Every other day the tip falls off, too. I definitely wouldn't suggest it to anyone.
Jamie T.
I love this pencil bc it's easy to maintain and no fuss. Just twist it up a little apply and done! It's very smooth to apply and create your perfect eye liner looks.
Farid G.
Mclean, VA
This eyeliner is really amazing. It applies so easily and smoothly one the eye. IT definiltey is one of my favorite makeup items in my makeup bag.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging