BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
amanda j.
Huntington , WV
Love this. It's perfect for day because the tip is small and precise. As a bonus you don't even have to mess with a sharpener. A win-win in my book.
Kelly M.
Harwood, MD
Review for: Ink It!
One of my favorites! I'm not much of a makeup artist! But this stuff is so easy to apply and last without smudging and making me look like A drowning raccoon.
Nikki B.
East Lansing, MI
I have been using this eye liner for almost as long as I have been wearing make up! Love that is is self sharpening and goes on so smooth! I've tried other products and the colors and application is just not the same. CoverGirl is also fairly cheap for a great product. Love it!
ana vianca r.
Montclair, CA
One of my faves my only because it's long lasting because I hate hate hate hate hate having to sharpen them on my own because I usually loose my sharpeners lol so DEFINATELY a must
Mallory J.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Review for: Charcoal Ink
For the price this is an excellent product. It is very easy to apply. Stays on all day.
Virginia M.
Harmony, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this color for all day wear. Nice for all eye colors and matches just about all outfits/looks as well
jessica b.
Milton, FL
One of the only liners I ever buy been buying it for years and I love it Ialways get in black and midnight blue
Summer B.
York, PA
I hate this product the tip breaks easy and the eraser does not work well at all smeared all my make up
Michelle A.
Middleton, NH
I love how this makes my eyes look, and love I can put it on so well due to the design.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
SUPER SMUDGY AND BREAKS
Can't go a hour without having to fix it your makeup because it smudges so much. Every other day the tip falls off, too. I definitely wouldn't suggest it to anyone.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging