BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
West Lafayette, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Covergirl eyeliner lasts and withstands a day of normal activity. It also gets me through days of dance rehearsals and performances. It's great not having to reapply throughout the day. On top of that, it applies beautifully!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Waterford, MI
This eyeliner has been a staple in my makeup routine for years. My mom and I both use it, I love how easily it glides on, no having to heat it up like normal pencils and you just click it whenever you run low, no sharpening!
Ashley Marie T.
Ashley Marie T.
Uniontown, PA
This is my go to for tightening and water line. I have not found any other eyeliner that stays on the water line without fading or simply not showing up. It runs a little but but that's nothing that setting powder can't fix.
Mia G.
Mia G.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love most things about this product such as the creaminess when you apply and the way it is packaged. However I don't like this particular color. It barely showed up on my eyeshadow or sometimes even took my eyeshadow off.
Anita G.
Anita G.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Black Ink
I like it a lot, I just wish it wouldn't smudge as much as it does. Once I put it in the water line after an hour or so it would disappear. I like the color and the applicator but not necessarily how easily it is taken off.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Fort Atkinson, WI
Review for: Black Onyx
I enjoyed but it seemed to smudge very easily and that was annoying. The packaging was easy to open to access the product. It would be better if it could be smudge and water resistant. It was easy to use. I would buy again.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Gainesville, GA
Review for: Black Ink
I love color girl for eye liner. They have the blackest colors and they do not smear which is hard to find for an eyeliner. The only one better than this one is Maybelline. But cover girl works great and has a great price .
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
I have consistently used this brand only since I started wearing makeup! I love it, and I will continue to use it! Gives you the ability to use as much or as little as you choose to use. Even comes with its own smudger tip.
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from influenster for free and I tried it out and I didn't care for it.. I didn't like the expresso brown color and the tip didn't work well for me.. It wasn't a clean line it was just kind of a smudge line..
Lily M.
Lily M.
San Diego, CA
Main thing I love this is because of its fine point. This fine point does the job for you and 1000x better than any other product. It's dark matte color makes the look seem even finner and thinner. Giving it a natural look!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging