BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Review for: Deep Burgundy more...
I'm a huge fan of the Perfect Point Plus liners-I wear them daily.The formula is amazing- smooth and blendable,with no skips.It can also be used to draw a perfect line.I think the Burgundy shade is very complimentary to my hazel eyes, too.I also love the Charcoal shade(my personal favorite).This is easily my favorite drugstore liner.It has been for years.
Jessica W.
Review for: Charcoal more...
I like eyeliner. I got this for a birthday from Sephora. I like how smooth it goes on and how long it last. After I ran out in my little sample, I had to go get more. I can’t complain about this product.
Aimeeh L.
I got one yesterday, and I did not thought it would turn out so well! It exceeded my expectation. It was so easy to use and draws a line neatly. You have to be careful not to let it smudge though when you rub your eyes or probably let it dry well first. My eyes are black and so is the eyeliner I have. It appeared great and can't wait to try a winged eye look!
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
I really like this eyeliner for the bottom part of my eye. It does run after a few hours. I have to wipe off the corners of my eyes when it runs but this is the best non liquid eyeliner I've used. I love that I don't have to sharpen it and it has a lid that stays on well. It lasts me a long time too! Months really. It is very affordable and I can buy it almost anywhere.
Jennifer B.
Troutman , NC
This was my favorite eyeliner when I was a teenager. I remember really liking the smudger so I decided to try it again after all these years. The formula goes on very smoothly but doesn't set very well. I bought it in black onyx and had black smudges under my eyes that I had to keep wiping away. It's great for tight lining the water line but it just doesn't have great staying power. I also had trouble with the first little bit breaking off the first time I used it. I won't be buying another one and I may be giving this one to my mom since this is still her go to eyeliner.
Kimberly M.
LYLES, TN
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Love this eyeliner!  Its easy to apply and stays on for a long time.  I purchased mine from Ebay for a really cheap price.  This is usually my go to eyeline because I know it's not going to irritate my contact lenses.  Plus, I have sensitive eyes anyway and this is really great for that!
Crystal R.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I didn't like it at all. To me it felt more waxy and was harder to apply than the normal pencil eyeliner. Also the eraser on the back don't work at all in my opinion it just smudges it around. I'll never buy one like this or even similar if it isn't a original pencil or a liquid I won't buy it the twist ups are made generically feels real loose inside.
Tiffany S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Love my Covergirl eyeliner! Goes on nice and smooth and stays in place even on warm days! No smearing is a must for any great eyeliner and this one fits the bill! So easy to apply and the lid stays on nicely to keep liner protected from breaking and bacteria between uses! I took one star off because I wish the product lasted a little longer! I feel I run out pretty quickly but still LOVE enough to keep buying!
Karlie C.
My go-to eye liner for years. I picked it up on a whim one day and have never gone back. I love the formulation - it stays when you want a thick line and it smudges beautifully when you want more of a smokey look. I tend to stick with the brown color but I've used the black before and it's been just as great. I wouldn't suggest a cat-eye with it. Just not precise enough - but for every day liner it's perfect.
Jessica P.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my go to eyeliner, I use this every day, and prefer this over other brands. I find that the eyeliner glides very easily, it does not wear, I can wear this from early morning to late at night. It also has a tip at the end to make the eyeliner smudge to give a nice smokey eye. I have used this for years and will never leave home without it on!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging