BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Mallory M.
Bellevue, KY
Review for: Espresso
I have been using this eyeliner for years. It has great staying power & is perfect for less dramatic eyeliner looks. Love the smudger on the end
Cortney P.
Andalusia, Al
Review for: Black Onyx
I would not recommend this product. It smudges and does not last long on the eyes. In my opinion it is overpriced for the quality of the product.
Brandy L.
Portageville
Review for: Espresso
Love these eyeliners. You do not have to sharpen and the liner has such a soft point that doesn't jab you're eye. It's a long lasting liner also!
Ashley R.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love cover girls products. This is the only eyeliner I will buy because it lasts all day and doesn't smudge like all the others I've tried before
Karleigh M.
Review for: Espresso
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite eyeliner. It makes apply eyeliner so dang easy! My only criticism is that it isn't waterproof and tends to smudge:/
AnneMarie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is the only eye liner i use and i have used it for years. if they ever discontinue it, i may cry. it's self sharpening and so easy to use.
Channel J.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I posted the wrong pencil 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 but I do love that the color coco suits me perfectly. I actually use my co refuel praise pencil for my brow.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product. It was surprisingly easy to glide on and smudged and the look I was going for. I found Covergirl products to be reliable.
Stormy P.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This product is great for the waterline as well as beginners who are learning to use eyeliner and don't want to jump right into a liquid liner
Heather P.
Crowley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite eyeliner. I love that it's self sharpening, doesn't smudge, & it's a continuous line from start to finish!! Love love love
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging