BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I'm terrible with eyeliner, but this made it pretty easy. I was able to get a nice natural look. It's affordable, which is a plus. Nothing fancy but works for me!
Dawn M.
Harrod, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Good product would suggest it to others. It is easy to use and the color looks nice and last without much smudging
amanda b.
denton,tx
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It worked ok not the best . Don't work at all if you have to carp it......won't buy again
Stephanie G.
Review for: Black Ink
This is the best eyeliner there is! I have tried the E.L.F. brand when I was trying to save money but it didn't compare to Cover Girl Ink It! I love this eyeliner!! :) I wear it every day!
suzi b.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love love love this eyeliner! Super affordable and lasts all day. Easy to make a very thin line in the upper lid. Only down side is that it's not waterproof!
Katelyn H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Violet
When I found cover girl had new eyeliner I was excited! this id's such a pretty color. I life it
Alicia P.
Euclid, MN
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love the Covergirl ink it perfect for that awesome look that you want and easy to use
olivia b.
Storrs Manfld, CT
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is a really great liner, makes the lines very straight, I would definitely keep using it
Angela R.
Freeland, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
One of my favorites for sure!
No sharpening required and it's long lasting. If you're looking for that perfect black. I recommend giving this pencil a try.
katelynn h.
Review for: Violet
I THINK IT WAS NICE AND COLORFUL ON MY EYE LOID I LIKE IT A LOT AND BUY IT IT SO GOOD AND CHEAP
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging