BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Melanie B.
Everett, WA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Wonderful product! I would buy again and suggest friends and co workers to purchase also
Samantha K.
Hernando , MS
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner! I wear my eyeliner "winged" almost every day and this makes it so easy to draw them on! Plus, it lasts all day. I would definitely recommend!
Hannah B.
Lexington, KY
I have used this eyeliner for a very long time. It's really smooth and stays on very well! I recommend it.
Shelley C.
Fort Myers, FL
This eye pencil is the best I've ever used. With the self sharpening added in, I never have to worry about having the right tip for applying. Goes on smooth and does not run. Wipes clean very easily with make up remover.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Easy to apply, waterproof, color blends very well. good price and it sharpener included which is a plus very convenient.
Kayla H.
Russellville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Love this brand of eyeliner. Easy to apply and it goes on smooth! This is one of my favorite brands of eyeliner
Danielle R.
Pataskala , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't mind this eyeliner. It's good for a few hours, it's not my favorite though, because it usually ends up under my eyes very quickly. I don't feel like it lasts very long for me.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
I love these pencils for lining my tightline on my upper eyelid. They don't stamp onto my lower lashline and they don't burn my eyes (HUGE plus).
karla s.
Pacoima, CA
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is good it's smooth and doesn't dry and smears it's good but I would want a little bit more quality
Gisselle P.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is actually very smooth and easy to apply. The color is very pigmented. I hardly every use eye pencils but if i ever do this is the one i go to.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging