BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Katie T.
Review for: Ink It!
By far my favorite eyeliner! It stays put and I never have to worry about it running down throughout the day.
Makenna C.
W Bloomfield, MI
Review for: Ink It!
I liked it a lot. I'm always very shaky with pointed eyeliner, since, it's just a felt tip and no where for it to really be "refilled" with eyeliner. This one succeeded my expectations. It did take a couple traces to get it dark and smooth but besides that I liked it.
Elizabeth W.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eye liner. The line is perfect and consistent when applied. I have tried many other eyeliners, but i always come back to this one. My only complaint is that sometimes the top line can smudge a bit during the day.
Brittany A.
Missoula , MT
This is my favorite eye liner no other eye liner i have found has been better than perfect point!!! I use this eye liner daily! And it comes off just fine with make up wipes. My favorite is the #onyx color. So rich on your eyes!
Samantha B.
Cedarville, OH
Review for: Charcoal Ink
My everyday eyeliner, goes on so easily and doesn't run. Simple, yet flawless application.
Shelby R.
Review for: Ink It!
These have great pigmentation and go on extremely smooth. They also come in a wide variety of colors which is always a plus
Jennifer P.
Rockford, TN
My go to eyeliner! Love it! Goes on smooth and you don't have to sharpen it. The only downside is it rubs over easily.
Zakyia J.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I absolute loveee this stuff , as I use it , it isn't dull or too flashy its just right
Kara F.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
My favorite go to liner! This color is perfect for everyday use and isn't too bold bit still gives you definition around your eyes
Angela C.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have this in black it's my everyday and I love it. It goes on very smooth and doesn't smudge.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging