BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Vanessa D.
Birch River, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really really like this eyeliner. It is super amazing and very easy to use. It just twists up when you need more product.
Vanessa S.
Pittsfield , MA
One of my favorite liners. I hate hate hate sharpening a liner pencil, they never work right. This is nice, smooth, and generally is a good pencil. It doesn't last as long as some other ones but is fair.
Meghan W.
Bellevue, NE
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I have used this for the past two years and love it! It's great for a natural look and makes your eyelashes look much thicker.
Kaitlyn K.
Oak Grove, MO
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner! It goes on smoothly, doesn't smudge and it lasts through out the day for me!
Brittany G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product and a must have in my daily beauty routine i definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a simple task to add to their beauty routine
Ashley M.
Lombard, IL
I use this just to smudge a bit on the top of my lash line and it works great! Love that I don't have to sharpen it but it's nothing revolutionary.
Alexandra F.
Baltimore, MD
For the price, it's great. It glides on very nicely like more expensive brands. However, the lasting power is not as great as more expensive brands. The smudger on the back is pretty useless, but as long as you aren't buying this purely for that then this eyeliner would be a great buy.
Nancy O.
Colton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it but it comes off my waterline pretty fast so I'm still in search for a great eyeliner that works for me
Shalaha L.
Augusta, GA
Amazing pencil!! Can really compare to high end brands. So easy to use. I have used this apart of my everyday makeup routine and I love it.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
I always use this in Espresso. Black usually looks to harsh on my pale skin. This eyeliner is pretty good when I run out of my others that I use. I don't even bother with the smudger tip. Stays on pretty well though throughout the day.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging