BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

This eyeliner pencil gives you control and versatility. Want a precise line? It glides on easily. Want to soften a bit? There's a soft smudger tip. Best of all? No sharpening necessary. It's got a specially designed self-sharpener inside. So you always get the point‚Äďperfectly.

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Maddy E.
La Quinta, CA
I hove the perfect point eyeliner. I have used it on my waterline and to tight line the most.
Arlene M.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Very nice very good let price love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
carrie s.
Carthage, MS
Review for: Black Onyx
I love CoverGirl Makeup! I use this liner almost everyday! It is easy to apply and stays on!
Emily K.
Athens, TN
Review for: Ink It!
I like how easy this product is to create an even line and stays on well. I wore it all day!
Hannah S.
Ethelsville, AL
I did like this liner. It had a really nice color to it and it works for all kinds of looks.
I love this liner! It really makes my brown eyes pop. It is best used with my eye shadows too
Roberta M.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Ink It!
Beautiful gold linerūüėć. Perfect for double winged liner. Everyone complemets me when i wear it
carolina b.
Mesa, AZ
I love it

its very smooth when applying it. and it washes completely when washing your face.
Dolores C.
Altoona, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Worked good, but wasn't for me! my daughter uses it and loves it! She would rate it a 5 star
Denise F.
Boiling Springs, SC
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Goes on smooth and stays on all day! The cost cannot be beat. An excellent value and product.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging