BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Dyvon O.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price i think it is a little expensive there are 1$ eyeliners that work just as good as this one. i love cover girl but this is not my fav product.
Dawn M.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I'm not a big cover girl fan as it is but this eyeliner was not working for me. I wear eyeliner everyday and there are a few things I look for when purchasing. This eyeliner smudged and ran down to my bottom lash line & eyelid. Not waterproof and almost too creamy for me.
Amanda G.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is perfect! I used the blue color this past July for a July 4th makeup look I did. It went on smoothly and the color was beautiful. I'm especially fond of the way it sharpens itself. I prefer self sharpening eyeliners to pencils that need to be sharpened manually. This is a long lasting, highly pigmented eyeliner that I would definitely buy again.
Shelli M.
Erie, CO
Review for: Ink It!
I love this product. I bought a $20 eyeliner and like the Covergirl better. It goes on smooth and stays put all day, no smearing.
Rachel B.
I love this eyeliner! It goes on nice and smooth, doesn't smear, and you don't have to sharpen it!
Katie F.
Review for: Ink It!
I like this eyeliner. It's easy to use and delivers rich color. However, it does seem to migrate on my oily lids.
Nicole B.
Providence Forge, VA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I've never been a super big fan of covergirl but I decided I wanted to try out this new eyeliner for the summer. I wasn't pleased with the color payoff or longevity.
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this in the Espresso shade, I use it just about every day. However I tried to use the Black and it totally smeared! It made for a very messy makeup application.
Bryanna S.
Washington, DC
I love that this eyeliner is retractable. I hate sharpening eyeliner when it gets too low, also the smudging part at the other end of it is great
Bridget A.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like Covergirl eyeline because it goes on easily, evenly and smoothly! It also makes my eyes brighter!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging