BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amanda B.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I do not have a steady hand but I swear by this liquid eyeliner. Thick or thin, it looks great every time!
Elizabeth C B.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love the control this product gives me when applying eyeliner as I am really bad at it.
Leigh Z.
Wichita, KS
The color lasted, the cost was affordable, but "self-sharpening," I don't think so. Between the softness of the pencil and the paleness of the Charcoal shade, I really wasn't excited about this one. I might be convinced to try a darker shade, more of a black, but a liquid liner really works better for me.
Kimby E.
Dublin, GA
I really like the eyeliners from Avon but hated trying to track down a representative and wait for the shipping. These are the next best thing to me. I can't stand sharpening eye liners, I always feel like I am wasting them and wasting time. It is easy to find and is reasonably priced. It will smudge to the corners of my eyes after use and have to check it to clean up or reapply. That is the only bad thing to it.
Rene M.
Pittsburg, TX
Review for: Ink It!
I don't use eyeliner every day but when I do really like the Cover Girl eyeliner. It goes on smooth and easy to use.
Brittany R.
I like the auto-sharpening aspect if this pencil, and I also like the smudge took on the end.
Carly C.
I've been using this eyeliner since I started wearing eyeliner, it's got great application and the black is my favorite, I've tried other liners and this one is always my go-to
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is super pigmented I love it, dark as hell and it lasts a long way , definitely recommend it
Felecia  H.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eyeliner goes on vey smooth and precise. This color is a fresh green, it makes your eyes pop.
markesha h.
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner was exactly what I needed to finish off my Halloween make-up.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging