BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Madison G.
Landing, NJ
This is a great product, and its quick and easy to use. It goes on very smoothly, and does not smudge.
Leigh Z.
Wichita, KS
The color lasted, the cost was affordable, but "self-sharpening," I don't think so. Between the softness of the pencil and the paleness of the Charcoal shade, I really wasn't excited about this one. I might be convinced to try a darker shade, more of a black, but a liquid liner really works better for me.
Erica B.
HANFORD, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not great at applying eyeliner. But this was so easy to apply. It rolls right on. Worked great for me.
I like it a lot it's very nice and petty colors they have and stays on for awhile
Michelle H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This liner worked well for me. The application was smooth, and it looked nice upon application. I do wish it had lasted a bit longer before smudging, but it stayed put for as long as any other competitive liner. I would buy it again.
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fact that this is a self sharpening eye pencil which means no pencil sharpeners to use. it goes on so smooth and easy to use.
Kelsey H.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is a great great great product. The eyeliner gets a perfect straight line every time!
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is awesome! It goes on super smooth, it's precise and it self sharpens so it's always on point. I definitely recommend this eyeliner!
Mary Hannah S.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
I got this as a bonus with a mascara and have really loved it! It's like a thin crayon style liner, but has a smudging stick on the opposite end. Goes on smooth - lasts all day. Perfect for a non-liquid or gel liner!
Julianne H.
Murray, KY
I do like like this eyeliner! It smudges all day long and I constantly have raccoon eyes while wearing it.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging