BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Allison R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this eyeliner! It is my absolute favorite. I buy it every time I need eyeliner. I have never had a problem with it smear or smudging unnecessarily.
Christine D.
altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite eyeliner. I don't use anything else or look for anything else. It has the perfect point.
Karla M.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is my preferred eyeliner. It doesn't require sharpening and always has a strong bold ink. I line the top lid only for daytime (not the bottom lid). I keep a second one because I don't want to run out unexpectedly (when you reach the end, the last bit may just fall out on you one day while you're using it, so keep a back-up if this is your favorite liner, like me)! If you want to smudge it, you can easily do that too. If you smudge too much, just line back over and bam - bold is back. Love it.
Sherry J.
Leesburg , VA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Have this in black and so far so good. Does what eye liner is supposed to do. Great for smoky eye look. Occasionally smears throughout the day.
Shannon M.
Bartlett, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive eyes and lots of allergies. Many eyeliner brand irritate my eyes and puff my eyelids. Covergirl Perfect Plus Point doesn't have any negative side effects and I love how it doesn't require sharpening!
Jennifer W.
Review for: Ink It!
This is a great product, it goes on smooth and even without smearing. It dries quickly.
ashley g.
Barbourville, KY
Review for: Ink It!
Amazingly smooth and great finish in color...One of the best eyeliners out there. Long lasting as well
Madison L.
Kokomo, IN
This is the only eyeliner I'll use! It doesn't smear and it's easy to apply. Hands down the best eyeliner out there. There are always so many choices in the make up aisle, but this is the hidden jem.
Christy W.
Madison, AL
This is one of the only eyeliners that keeps its point, plus the color glides on easily and wears all day. It also provides intense color that looks better than other brands. I also love the fact that it swivels instead of having to be sharpened, which eliminates getting pencil shavings in your eyes and keeps the tip sharp and clean.
Laila D.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Love this eyeliner to throw in my bag to go ! The only downfall I have is it dries very fast but still love it !
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging