BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jessica P.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my go to eyeliner, I use this every day, and prefer this over other brands. I find that the eyeliner glides very easily, it does not wear, I can wear this from early morning to late at night. It also has a tip at the end to make the eyeliner smudge to give a nice smokey eye. I have used this for years and will never leave home without it on!
Daniela R.
I got mine in the color charcoal for Christmas this year! I really like the product it is really smooth and sharp, it smudges nicely, and it makes my eyes look bigger! My only problem with this product is it's not the product...I heard that covergirl tests on animals!! And for me that is not ok so I'm trying to finish it up and I won't repurchase it. It may just be a rumor but for me I understand for medicine and things you may need to test on animals but for makeup? I love makeup but it's not necessary and harming animals for something that isn't even necessary makes me mad and it's annoying because I like a lot of covergirl's products but I have vowed to never buy any of their products ever again unless it was just a rumor.
Emily Q.
This is a great eyeliner, especially for beginners. The formula of this liner is a bit stiff, which is good to draw really clean lines. I used to have this product a long time ago, but it was too creamy and smudged too much. I didn't have any of those problems this time around, which is amazing. There is a selection of colors to choose from. I got this in the shade espresso, which was very flattering. I received this from Influenster, but these opinions are 100% my own.
Jamie R.
Williston , ND

THIS IS THE EST YOUR GONNA GET IN EYELINER
IT'S NOT LIKE THOSE HARD PENCILS THAT YOU HAVE TO JAB IN UR EYE TO GET THE SHADE YOU WANT
THIS PENCIL GLIDES ON LIKE BUTTER AND STAYS ON FOR ABOUT 4 TO 6 HOURS BEFORE A TOUCH UP IS NEEDED

PLUS THE GREAT THING ABOUT THIS IS, NO PENCIL SHARPENERS IT'S AUTOMATIC

I'LL NEVER GO BACK TO A PENCIL LINER AGAIN
Becky H.
Elmhurst, IL
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This is my HTG eyeliner, I've been wearing this black eyeliner for years, and I swear by it. It glides on so smooth with a creamy texture yet somehow manages to last throughout the night! The onyx black really makes my eyes pop! You can make a thin or thick line. This product also makes it easy to get that and winged tip or cat eye look. I definitely recommend this product, great bang for your buck :)
Jodi B.
Pearland, TX
This eyeliner is amazing. I always have trouble getting my wings right. And this truly help . I'm not a big make up type of person. But I do my eye make up. And this eyeliner is the best I've used
Laura J.
Review for: Cocoa Ink more...
Pros and cons of this eyeliner
PROS: goes on easy, very pigmented, gives a nice, bold, defined line. Smudges easily which allows it to be fixed easily if you mess up.

CONS: I use this eyeliner almost everyday and it does not last long, approx 3-4 weeks. Also, if you have watery eyes it will run and you will look like a raccoon. Smudges easily.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I am a fan of cover girl, but not where liners are concerned, unless it's liquid liner. I love the ease of the pencil, but it smudges and smears and by the end of day I've either rubbed it off or look like I been up all day with liner all over my eye area. Liquids seem to last longer and stay where intended for myself.
Lesley E.
Sanford
Review for: Aquamarine Ink more...
Using eyeliner is an art. Being able to make perfect lines on your eyes takes practice. Using this for the first time it was quite easy. My daughter keep trying to get me to try it. And man what was I missing. Went on easy. No hassles. And looked amazing. Lasted all day till I removed it that night. It will be my next purchase.
Brenda G.
I tried this eyeliner today and totally loved it! I got this eyeliner in my monthly ipsy bag. I noticed this eyeliner pencil has a plastic protector around the tip of the pencil making it hard for the tip to break off. I found this very helpful because most of my retractable pencils have this issue. I totally recommend this pencil.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging