BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Perkasie, PA
Review for: Violet
While it's asking me to review the Violet I typically use the black or brown and have used this for quite some time. It goes on easy and clean, lasts very long even through a quick shower or if you get stuck in the rain. Both colors are nice with my hazel eyes. I'd give this more stars if I could.
Megan N.
Buda, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I've been using Cover Girl makeup since I was 15 years old, and that was 21 years ago. I wear eyeliner every single day, and I've never found a better color than Grey Khaki. Works well as a light neutral for daytime wear, but darken it up a bit and it is perfect for a night out. Love this eyeliner!
Ashleigh M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a go to drugstore product for me. The color is good and true to the tube, the only complaint I have is that is does tend to fade in the corners of your eyes so you may have to reapply. But when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for liquid, I reach for this.
Lisa P.
Glen Burnie, MD
This was a staple in my make up bag for quite some time, however, it seems as though quality control measures have started to slack a bit.
After I bought 3 in a row that wouldn't work - the liner wouldn't move up when twisting the barrel - I finally gave up and moved onto another brand. These are too expensive at around $7 each to just keep your fingers crossed that you get one that you can actually use.
Justine D.
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl eyeliner keeps my eyes looking fierce and me feeling like I can take on the world with just one glance. The black onyx truly makes my brown eyes pop and is the sharpest color and liner they have to offer. Though it may be too intense a look for some I believe it works just right for me.
Cherish H.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that I don't have to sharpen this eyeliner
I only use covergirl products for my eyes, I just love their stuff! I don't like that it's pricey but it's totally worth it
I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try. Good self sharpening liner
Kassie P.
North Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Black Ink
Excellent black eyeliner that goes on smoothly and richly. Wish it didn't wear off so quickly with sweat and eyes watering, but such as life. I'll keep buying it with how it makes my eyes look! Really makes my brown eyes "POP!" (:
Wendy O.
Aubrey, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
I love how this eyeliner is easy to apply. It goes on smoothly and looks great. It compares just as good to more expensive brands and I would definitely use it again and recommend it to others. Great value for the price. Would highly recommend this eyeliner!
Lindsay K.
Daisytown, PA
I did not like this eyeliner. It was stiff and dry. I only used it a few times because it wasn't really able to be used. Unlike many cover girl products I have used, it didn't last. I won't use it again. I wouldn't recommend. It just didn't work out for me. Hope everyone else had better results.
Bernadette R.
Kingston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was easy to use. The directions were easy to read especially for a non professional like myself. I felt the color was a little dark, for day time more natural look, but was sayified woth product and actually recommended to my sisters.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging