BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Jacquelyn F.
Jacquelyn F.
Harker Hts, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have bought this before! But I don't really like mechanical pencil because it runs out so fast. It is easy to apply but it is also very fragile. It has broke while I was using it. But I do recommend this to others for travel.
Rachelle L.
Rachelle L.
Saratoga Springs, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
The color is a nice deep black and it stays where it lays. I always have a problem with my eye liner migrating to my lower lid, but with this one, I see minimal dark spots after a long day at work. Glides on super easy as well.
kelly  h.
kelly h.
Broomfield, CO
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner is probably a better one i have used from a grocery store but I am somewhat pale so the color wasn't flattering on me.I think it would be great for someone with a little bit more color but it's fun to experiment.
Barb Q.
Barb Q.
Franklin, WI
This product seems very easy to apply. Also, the removal is also easy. Target as well as some grocery stores carry it. If you drop it sometimes the product just keeps on breaking off. It seems to have a nice variety of colors.
Mandi L.
Mandi L.
Walker, LA
My can't live without make up product! The only eye pencil that glides on! I've been using it for over 10 years. It does not run, and comes off easily with any face cleanser. I hope they never discontinue this item! Must have!
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Warrior, AL
Review for: Grey Khaki
Cover girl is the only brand of eyeliner I will ever buy. It's the only brand that doesn't have any ill side effects on my eyes. This color does amazing for green eyes! I would definitely recommend to others to switch and try!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
You really get major bang for your buck with this one. Smooth application, great color, and lasts all day. It's affordable and you can find it at any store with a makeup aisle. A great budget minded purchase you won't regret.
Deb K.
Deb K.
Johnstown, CO
This is my favorite eye pencil by far. You can use the point to make a super light line or tilt it slightly for something with more effect. And if you want a little smudge or need to "erase" there's a sponge at the other end.
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Apple Valley, MN
Review for: Black Ink
My search for the perfect eyeliner is finally over! I love the Cover Girl Ink It eyeliner so much. It goes on so smoothly and I never have issues with it smudging. I definitely recommend trying this out, you won't regret it!!
Summer R.
Summer R.
Cincinnati, OH
This eyeliner is so smooth and affordable. I bought it Kroger and it's never more than $6. I've been using for a long time and use it everyday I wear makeup! It lasts all day and night. It looks as good as any other eyeliner!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging