BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Mindy A.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: Black Ink
One of the best eyeliners I've used. Applies smoothly and evenly without tugging at the eyes. Stays on all day and comes off easily with remover.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the ease of this product. It glides on smoothly and doesn't snag. It lasts all day at work and looks great.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy application for everyday use but it does tend to bleed throughout the day and needs to be reapplied and cleaned up periodically
Katie T.
Review for: Black Ink
I bought this after my perfect point plus eyeliner (also by covergirl) ran out. It's an awesome eyeliner and stays on all day without smudging. Very easy to apply; I can't wait to try more colors!
Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner! goes on smooth and I feel like it lasts for a long time. yay cover girl
beverly C.
I always love them when they come out of the box, but after that I can never get it to sharpen right and work the right way afterwards... It maybe why its so cheap....
Kim R.
Eubank, KY
Love this eyeliner! It truly makes my eyes look incredible! I get the most compliments when I use it!
Karizma B.
Review for: Black Ink
By far my favorite eyeliner! I only got it because I ran out of my marykay but it goes on so smooth, does not smudge and lasts for 14+ hours so needless to say it is my favorite eyeliner! You need to buy this!
Molly R.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Easily my favorite eyeliner. It goes on so smoothly and stays in place for hours, I don't have to touch it up during the day.
Jessica S.
Milton Frwtr, OR
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love it. Easy to apply and great color! This is the only eye liner i use. It doesn't smudge or run down your face throughout the day
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging