BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brandi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works great and comes in all the right colors.I've found it also goes on smooth and stays on. Lastly, it's a great value as well!
Hayley T.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
It goes on very well and doesn't smear. This is one of the only ones that I have found that doesn't smear
Debbie K.
Maiden, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner, it goes on smoothly and stays on. The color is great !! I ca wear this all day through work and afternoon errands and still looks great. It stays where you put it.
Brandi D.
Hudson, IN
Review for: Grey Khaki
A little to light but stays on well as long as you aren't doing a lot of sweating or physical activity
Karen M.
Dearborn, MI
Review for: Ink It!
Loved the look when I first applied. However, the eyeliner seem to fade pretty quick. Had to re-apply in the afternoon
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
Review for: Ink It!
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. I have been using it for over 10 years and love it more each day. It goes on smooth and lasts all day.
Dawn M.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I'm not a big cover girl fan as it is but this eyeliner was not working for me. I wear eyeliner everyday and there are a few things I look for when purchasing. This eyeliner smudged and ran down to my bottom lash line & eyelid. Not waterproof and almost too creamy for me.
Sue R.
Eastlake, OH
The coverage was just what I needed and it was long lasting I love how easy it is to apply
Michaela A.
Washington, DC
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is a good eyeliner! I'm really bad at applying makeup, but this is pretty easy to use without looking like a raccoon!
Maria A.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
Loved this product! Went on smooth and easy. No smudges. Great product value for price.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging