BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
kaila w.
Westerville, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Absolutely love this eyeliner! Goes on so smooth and last all day long! Does not smear either :)
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
Review for: Black Onyx
Love my cover girl black eyeliner. Goes on smooth. I never have to worry about it clumping up on me. Goes great with every color eye shadow I decide to wear.
Brittany T.
Review for: Black Onyx
I think they may have changed the formula as the eyeliner is softer than it has been previously which makes it smear easier. Otherwise, very easy to apply and looks good.
Angelica B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Review for: Ink It!
If you have steady hands and can apply liquid eyeliner, this one is great! It's dark black and intense and stays put.
Brandi C.
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner is my go to eyeliner!it.gotes on smooth and easy and I am able to have complete control of the effect I want to achieve. I definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Brandie C.
Lyons, MI
Review for: Violet
Love this and the bright color. the lines are rich and go on smooth. This is the bomb.com
Liz E.
Review for: Ink It!
I'm terrible at prong on eyeliner, but this would be great for someone more makeup savvy than I am.
Sasha T.
Livingston, TN
Review for: Ink It!
I prefer the "pen" style vs. a brush, being a single mom. I just don't have much time anymore for myself, and this makes for a quick smooth time getting ready!
Katie T.
Review for: Black Ink
I bought this after my perfect point plus eyeliner (also by covergirl) ran out. It's an awesome eyeliner and stays on all day without smudging. Very easy to apply; I can't wait to try more colors!
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is a great eyeliner. This is the only eyeliner I have found that I like and goes on smooth. The only one I buy
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging