BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Maggie W.
Maggie W.
Atlanta
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have this in black. It is a super smooth eyeliner and it lasts all day. I LOVE IT:):):)
melanie e.
melanie e.
Dickinson, TX
Review for: Black Ink
By far my fav eye liner I love it! This is my go to eye liner and what I by all the time
Nina S.
Nina S.
Marlborough, MA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Goes on smooth. True to color and long lasting. The only eye liner I have used in years!
kim c.
kim c.
I love it. you cant ask for a better one for the price. they also have a good number of colors to select from
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Radcliff, KY
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I like the way the eyeliner goes on. It is a good product and the price is not too high.
samantha r.
samantha r.
Philadelphia, TN
Review for: Black Ink
This is my very favorite! it creates smooth lines and always makes my eyes look great!!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner is great for any type of skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Review for: Ink It!
By far my favorite eyeliner! It stays put and I never have to worry about it running down throughout the day.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Riverdale , Ne
Review for: Ink It!
It's ok, dryes out pretty fast so feels like your wasting money to buy it than anything.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Metuchen, NJ
Review for: Ink It!
Fabulous color. i love the blue, it pops very well. it stays on well and comes off easily with makeup remover
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging