BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

This eyeliner pencil gives you control and versatility. Want a precise line? It glides on easily. Want to soften a bit? There's a soft smudger tip. Best of all? No sharpening necessary. It's got a specially designed self-sharpener inside. So you always get the point‚Äďperfectly.

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sara S.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Nice formula stays for a long time. Gets sort of watered down when you get to the end of the tube. Very easy to draw cat eye etc
Diane E.
Quick, easy and gives you an accurate precise line! Love it dearly and it's my fave!!!
Ashley M.
Lombard, IL
I use this just to smudge a bit on the top of my lash line and it works great! Love that I don't have to sharpen it but it's nothing revolutionary.
Ashley H.
Crittenden, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A fantastic everyday eyeliner. I am fair completed and dirty blonde, the brown is wonderful for my eyes as well as a brow definer. Love this reasonable eyeliner z ūüėć
Hope P.
Canton, OH
Love the way this goes on. So easy to apply and the way they sharpen are so easy and no hassles from shaving bits.the variety if colors are crazy.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Only one I've ever used so I have nothing really to compare it to! Does the job for me so I'm satisfied!
Laney S.
Salem, OR
Decent product. I find that it smears a lot and using great for anything but lining the inner corner, and I don't like that anymore.
Rachael S.
fall river, MA
Review for: Black Ink
Wish it had more staying power. Nice dark color. Just wish it didn't come off so easy.
Anita C.
Drexel Hill, PA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Great easy to use love the way it makes my skin feel.. great colors great price .......
nikita b.
I love not sharpening and just being able to twist whenever i need more. it glides on and sticks well. it does come out a little thicker of a line then a normal pencil would.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging