BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Natalie N.
Teton, ID
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Works great s=and never had a problem great on price and affordable i would recommend to any one
Amy L.
For the price it is a great product. It is easy to apply, lasts all day. It will smear if rubbed. Part of my every day routine.
Heather P.
Review for: Violet
This is by far my favorite eyeliner purchase to date! I have always used Almay eyeliner, and it always smudged. This stays on my eyes all day, and easily comes off with eye make-up remover wipes!
Ashelynn K.
Wake Forest, NC
Review for: Violet
I really like this eye liner! It stays on for hours and hours! It is a more dramatic look for me, so I don't use it every day. I highly recommend for the more intense look.
stacy c.
Rural Hall, NC
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner goes on amazing!! Its so smooth and the violet ink color looks awesome with brown eyes!
Shabana K.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Violet
Amazing eyeliner stays on for a long time, doesn't smudge. should be your number 1 choice its dark and not liquid don't have to wait for it to dry
Heather H.
williamson, wv
Review for: Violet
Goes on smooth and really brightens the eyes! Love the texture and how perfect it glides on!
Roberta P.
Belding, MI
Review for: Violet
Ink It! is my go to eyeliner for a working day wear. It creates a nice smoky edge but stays on - which says a lot, because I have allergies and my eyes sometimes water like crazy.

Great color (I also use the black). Great coverage. Great product.
Tammy I.
Lexington Pk, MD
Review for: Violet
Amazing product .. love the way it glided on and made my eyes pop .. I highly recommend you to try this!
Ashton R.
Wapakoneta, OH
Review for: Violet
Love this! so easy to put on and very smooth! I am a college student and a mom of a preschooler and a toddler so I love how this is so affordable!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging