BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jamille M.
Upper Darby, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very easy to use! Glides on effortlessly and does not smudge easily. This is one of my favorite eyeliners available.
Jamie D.
I have used this for my waterline since I started wearing eyeliner. I like it but it doesn't stay all day.
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product all the time - it works very well and doesn't smudge at all.
Cassandra D.
Fond du Lac, WI
I love this liner! Goes on smooth and never have to sharpen. The blending sponge is a nice added touch too!
Nancy B.
Perris, CA
Love this eyeliner doesn't run like others tend to do. Always add a little face powder under it so it sets .
Abbey O.
cumming, ga
Love this eyeliner, it's the only one I use. Lasts a while and has good coverage. Price point is also good.
Amanda G.
Avon
Love this eyeliner. It stays great, and if you are using the blackest black, it actually is true to color! Would definitely recommend this! Good price too!
Shawnna G.
I really love this product. It is long lasting eyeliner and makes my eyes POP!!! I l also love the twist top self sharpener
Deb K.
Johnstown, CO
This is my favorite eye pencil by far. You can use the point to make a super light line or tilt it slightly for something with more effect. And if you want a little smudge or need to "erase" there's a sponge at the other end.
CJ Z.
Rogers, AR
I love the convenience of this eyeliner. Smooth application, and no product waste from traditionally sharpening so it lasts longer!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging