BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Christina E.
Review for: Black Ink
This is the only eyeliner crayon that I have been able to use on my waterline that does not smudge like crazy and doesn't cause my eyes to water and itch. I use it everyday and have been using it for years. I honestly wish it lasted longer. It is very smooth and pigmented which makes for easy application.
Devin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybe it's the fact it is a pencil and I work better with a gel and eyeliner brush, but this product doesn't do it for me. I found it difficult to apply and it transferred to my upper eyelid, which is a huge pet peeve of mine.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

Jeni E.
Pittsburg, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
COVERGIRL Grey Khaki Eyeliner I chose this color because I have hazel eyes and thought it would look good. I was right about that . As far as that goes it's a great neutral color and will compliment most any eye color.
As far as product quality I like COVERGIRL as a keep around because it goes on well , last all day , looks good while it's there , doesn't take eye torture to remove at night. And one of my favorite things about COVERGIRL eyeliner
is that it does NOT make my eyes itch, being as I have allergies and sensitive
skin this an issue. So when I can find a product that is sensitive, visually appealing and is everyday affordable range , I give it 5 stars
Leslie H.
Krum, TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Old faithful, this was the one that ever person starting out starts with. The one your mom buys you before you start to have to buy your own. I still love it I still buy it when I'm in a hurry an you can find anywhere Walmart or any grocery store. This will be the eyeliner that my daughter will start with
Samantha M.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I used to use this eyeliner pretty regularly before I discovered the benefits and amazing results of higher end makeup brands. For the price you pay, it's a decent eyeliner. It smears and runs easily after a few hours but it goes on pretty smoothly. If you're looking for a decent eyeliner, for a good price, I recommend it.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Despite the perfect point claim, I only do my wing with liquid eyeliner. I only use this for my waterline and underneath my eye. It's very pigmented and goes on smoothly without tugging the delicate skin by my eyes. It can smudge, but not too much. Overall it's a really great product, especially for the price.
Chastity B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging was nice and I had my doubts because it is a stick eyeliner but I was surprised how it worked. It did sharpen like it advertises but unless you flatten it yourself itll be a bit awkward. It was unfortunately very thick but alteast it went on very smooth. Its waterproof but came off easily with a makeup wipe. And the smudger worked amazing.
Mallory D.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Violet
I actually had the black version, but I didn't think that it was very good at making a sharp line OR being a good "point" product. The black that I had crumbled upon use and left a very jagged edge to try to use when I was barely pressing it in my skin, but still kept crumbling. I would not buy this product ever again. Much better products available.
Dominique A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have tried this product just not in this color i like to stay in my comfort zone of black and browns and dark blues for eye pencils . these pencils have really nice coverage and i like how some products come with a personal sharpener on the cap so i don't have to buy one. covergirl is right in my price range so I'm constantly buying from this company
Vanessa O.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
The perfect points are awesome. I'm really surprised not to see black on the list . but they glide on smooth and the color stays on well. I have been using this eyeliner for a few years. Unless I find something better. i m staying with this one . It does cost around $9.00 at walmart but well worth it
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging