BY COVERGIRL #31 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
kelsey h.
I love this eyeliner. It applies easily and is twist up so you don't need to sharpen it! Perfect for busy, on the go people! I like that the line is thin and clean. It comes off easily with soap and water.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
I received this product for free for testing purposes; I love this @covergirl eyeliner! It doesn't smudge as bad as half my high end eyeliners and stays on all day. It is easy to apply and could even be used by beginners! I would repurchase this product!
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Black Ink more...
I love this eyeliner! It's very dark, which I love, and it's super easy to apply even for someone who's just starting out in the makeup world. The only reason I wouldn't give this 5 stars is that it does smudge a little for me throughout the day, but I also have oily skin/eyelids. However, it's not a pain to remove which is another plus. I recommend it. Good price, good product.
Caitlin G.
Troy , AL
Review for: Charcoal Ink more...
It's taken me forever to find the perfect eyeliner for myself! When came across COVERGIRL's Perfect COVERGIRL Ink It eyeliner I had a feeling that it was too good to be true since it said perfect! Boy was I wrong! This eyeliner is the perfect eyeliner! It goes on great and stays on all day and doesn't smear.....PERFECTION!! All I can say is make sure you COVERGIRL Perfect COVERGIRL Ink It before you blink it (blink your eye lol)!!!
Rachel P.
This eyeliner is good in the sense that it's creamy and glides on nicely. However, I do not like the "Point" provided because it's not a great point (Not sharp) and it makes it tough to work with. I've tried it out from the time influenster sent it to me and I am pleased with the look, if I keep fixing it. I would recommend it at the price point and for the texture if you are able to work with something that doesn't have a sharp point.
Kirstin B.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I love the color of this product for everyday use. It pairs well with all shades of eyeshadow which is my favorite part. The only thing I don't like is that it smudges easily at the corner of the eyes.
Danielle P.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
I really liked this product for a while until I found liquid liners. It was the easiest type of eye liner at first to apply and I kept going back to it, but I found that it did break far too easily without a lot of pressure and it easily wore off throughout the day. It's a good start for eyeliner, but not something I can wear through the whole day and not be worried about black where it should not be.
Shandelle H.
Elkhart, KS
I have been looking for this product all my life! Yahoo i finally found it. Ever since i have been using this product i see a difference on my eyelids then any other eyeliner i have used in the past. I saw my sister using this and it interested me so i tried it myself and i found beauty towards this product and would recommend it to others who use pencil eyeliner. It's a amazing makeup tool to uses!
Jessica A.
I have been using this eye liner for years. I love that is self-sharpening so I never have to worry about the hassle that comes with sharpening, one click and its ready to use again. It is affordable and does not smear. Unless I want it to, that is. It comes with a smudging side as well as an eyeliner side, so if I want to go for a smokey eye look, I have two tools in one!
Jennifer B.
Troutman, NC
This was my favorite eyeliner when I was a teenager. I remember really liking the smudger so I decided to try it again after all these years. The formula goes on very smoothly but doesn't set very well. I bought it in black onyx and had black smudges under my eyes that I had to keep wiping away. It's great for tight lining the water line but it just doesn't have great staying power. I also had trouble with the first little bit breaking off the first time I used it. I won't be buying another one and I may be giving this one to my mom since this is still her go to eyeliner.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging