BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ashley P.
Stevenson, AL
I love covergirl! This is a great product && it has a great price! I personally believe that this is the best eyeliner on the market! Very easy to apply && will last a good while!
Shawna J.
Brownstown, MI
Goes on great stays on well good for everyday use the tip stays at a good point it does wear off over the day but stays on good enough
Eva P.
This eyeliner is easy to apply, an glides on smoothly! The only issues I've found is that it's difficult to do crispy clean points when doing winged eyeliner, and the tip of the eyeliner sometimes gets dull and covered with natural oil or eyeshadow, so the eyeliner goes on faded and not a dark black. It's a good eyeliner for the price, however it is definitely not an eyeliner for those who like the sharper points.
Debi C.
I like this pencil when traveling. I never have to worry about it being sharp. It is easy to apply and does not cake. It also does not smudge.
Aleta H.
Lake Stevens, WA
Love this smudge proof eyeliner! Self sharpening is perfect for on the go touch ups, always sharp!
Kendra T.
Review for: Black Ink
I have to say I'm terrible with eyeliner but this is the best and by far the easiest is used. Goes on smoothly making it easy to keep a straight and neat line.
Gabby E.
LH IT G;IDES ON LIKE BUTTER OH HOW I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH.THE SELF SHARPENING IS SUCH A BONUS I ALWAYS LOSE THE SHAPENER SOMEWHERE AND HAVE TO BUY I NEW ONE .THE SHAPENR WAS A GREAT GREAT IDEA.
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only eyeliner that I use. I love that there's no sharpening needed! It glides on smoothly and easily. I have bought this type in black for years. Wouldn't change it!
Janielle A.
st.albans, Queens
Im in love with this product it gives your eyes a really fierce and sophisticated look.
Megan D.
It's the only kind I use - lasts all day and looks great! I can keep it near or smudge it.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging