BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
melissa w.
Jacksonville, FL
Worked like a dream i have used this for years when i do wear makeup...it's awesome
Nina S.
Marlborough, MA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Goes on smooth. True to color and long lasting. The only eye liner I have used in years!
Melody H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the dark brown and just used it for the first time yesterday. It works very well! Went on very easy like a pen. Stayed on all day and came off super easy with a makeup remover wipe. Great stuff!
Jamie T.
I love this pencil bc it's easy to maintain and no fuss. Just twist it up a little apply and done! It's very smooth to apply and create your perfect eye liner looks.
Nicole B.
N Smithfield, RI
Goes on very smooth. Able to make a good cat eye with this product. True to color
Michelle A.
Middleton, NH
I love how this makes my eyes look, and love I can put it on so well due to the design.
Tresa M.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love this! I have Brown eyes and this works great to make everyday natural look pop! It goes on nicely and doesn't smear.
Jodi B.
Bloomington, IN
This has been my ultimate first choice in eye liners. Its easy to apply and there is no sharpening involved. Sharpening leaves little pieces that drop and get on clothes etc. Making a mess. With the Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Self Sharpening Eye Pencil its a no hassle guarantee to always have a good tip to use for applying.
I suggest buy two when you find them in your store. I have 4 different colors I use. These are easy to use and add that sparkle to your eye with just mascara and the liner. No need for eyeshadow on days you don't want to put it all on! Warning...they fly off the shelf so it;s best to have a spare on hand!
Alisa D.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally am not a fan of retractable liners. I have oily eyelids AND my eyes tear easily, and since I usually wear only liner it's hard to stay on even when it's waterproof. This has good color and easy to apply for beginners.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. It applies so easily, but often winds up darker than I prefer. I haven't tried a lighter shade of brown, yet, so this may solves the problem. I would recommend the product, I haven't found one I like more. I love that I don't have to mess around with a sharpener and always have a great point.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging