BY COVERGIRL #26 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Hannah G.
Suisun City, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
This one was one of my least favorites. It did not irritate my eyes or skin but it didn't last long.
Von E.
Easy gliding eye pencil. Great for a quick line on a casual day and can double as an eyebrow pencil.
Mazzy F.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Always goes on smooth and lasts a long time. It has never irritated my eyes and really makes them pop
Reatha K.
Okanogan, WA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
very easy to apply and lasts a long time. it makes a wonderful smoky eye look or simple everyday look
Talaya L.
South Hill, VA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I like this eyeliner its really smooth and the brush tip glides on my eyes given my eyes a edgy look.
Lindsey M.
Richmond, KY
Goes on smooth and actually stays in place! The tip is smaller, so you can get a defined look easily.
Ashley D.
Elmendorf, TX
absolutely love how smooth the eye liner glides right on. First time user, and I absolutely love it!
Britney G.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
Basic eyeliner, does the job and doesn't smudge on eyelid. Runs a little bit on the bottom inner lid.
Megan W.
Sparta, MO
Review for: Copper Ink 270 more...
Love this, i use it on a regular basis, the point stays decent, i get the blackest black there issss.
Heidi W.
Buffalo, NY
I used this but in the black. goes on good but wears down quickly, didn't last as long as I expected
Maria C.
Que tan bueno es? Tengo uno pero aun no lo he usado.
Daniela B.
In particular I am afraid of a deliniorator of a color other than black and brown, in particular I do not know how to combine another outline color in my makeup. I have faith that over time as I increase my knowledge in makeup this fear disappears and I can enjoy these products. Any tips that can help me?
Sarai T.
Tifton, GA
I have bought one of these before and just used it as a regular eyeliner. Then I received one from Pinchme. My question is how are you suppose to use the sponge at the end?
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Is this gel, liquid or in pencil form? Is it a crayon?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
If you have not so smooth eyelids, did this liner skip for you? It did for me but works great on my waterline!