BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Shelley C.
Fort Myers, FL
This eye pencil is the best I've ever used. With the self sharpening added in, I never have to worry about having the right tip for applying. Goes on smooth and does not run. Wipes clean very easily with make up remover.
Ashley A.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this. I always do a Smokey eye and I love using this . now a friend at work has very small eyes and had trouble using it
Andrea K.
Saint Joseph, MO
Love this product! I don't have to sharpen it and it is easy to use when I'm in a hurry on my way to work. Highly recommend!!
Donna H.
I love this because it goes on smooth and you don't need to carry around a sharpener. It fits all of my needs.
Gennie L.
Tucson, AZ
Very precise eyeliner. It allows you to get the look you want without messing up. I would really recommend this product to anyone looking for a great eyeliner from a great company!
Aubrey B.
This is my favorite type of regular eyeliner, it's perfect for when I don't want to spend a ton of money.
Shawna B.
Apple Valley, MN
Review for: Black Ink
My search for the perfect eyeliner is finally over! I love the Cover Girl Ink It eyeliner so much. It goes on so smoothly and I never have issues with it smudging. I definitely recommend trying this out, you won't regret it!!
Elizabeth V.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Black Ink
Great color payback, but tends to smudge off in a couple of hours. When near the end of a tube it becomes unusable.
grace y.
Oshkosh, WI
This product isn't that pigmented, but it is easy application. It wipes off easily and also creases throughout the day. Also, the product breaks very easily if you aren't careful. I would maybe start with this product if you're new to using eyeliner.
Adrian L.
Bloomingdale, GA
This is one of my go to eyeliners. I love how smooth it goes on and lasts all day. I get really tired of the smudging but this eyeliner doesn't do that.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging